“Always a pleaser”
Review of McLin's Restaurant

McLin's Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Seafood and steak. Mainly fried but have added broiled. Great food for a good price. Very popular with locals.
Reviewed 30 May 2013

The food is very good, reasonably priced, but you better arrive early or you'll be waiting in line!! Especially on a Friday or Saturday night!! This place has been in business for as long as I can remember and the food is great every time I go!! You won't be disappointed.

1  Thank Donna F

Reviewed 27 May 2013

I had. been wanting to go here for some time. The menu is pretty simple. Decent value. The decor is a little old fashioned. Next time I hope to go into the main dining room instead of one of the side rooms.

Reviewed 3 January 2013

A relatively simple menu with a number of choices (fish, steak, chicken); today I selected a ½ order of crab claws for the appetizer and the ½ order of catfish with baked potato and coleslaw for my entree. The food was hot and tasty. I was part of a group of about 12-14 people and we were seated in a rather small room which made it nice for conversation, but very uneasy for elbow room. The staff was efficient and the bread & butter pickles and sliced onions they served with each meal was very delicious! Someone in my group stated this was the best place to get steak (ranked among the top 10 best steak restaurants in Alabama).

2  Thank Big_Globe_Traveler
Reviewed 21 December 2012

quality of food and price. excellent service .I have eaten there for around 35 years and never had a bad meal. The people are good Alabama football fans but they always treat us Auburn fan with respect even when we beat them.

1  Thank Bobby R
Reviewed 12 November 2012

ive been several times to mclins . the steak is great .but every time the service was very lacking. the sides were not great and the price is too high

1  Thank terry m