“Horrible service”

The Diner
Ranked #5 of 35 Restaurants in Daleville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I tried to take out dinner and called to order it. They didn't even answer the telephone. I decided to go in and tried to order but stood in line for 15 minutes and never had the opportunity to place an order so I just left. They need to hire more people. I won't be going back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We have been back twice in the last couple of weeks. The diner us a small local establishment with lots to offer. The food is always prepared after you order, so it is hot and fresh.

Breakfast is served all day long, but they have a full menu if your not the breakfast type of person.

The breakfast special is a meal that satisfies even The heartbeat appetite. It comes with 2 eggs; choice of bacon or sausage; choice of 3 pancakes, 3 pieces of French toast, or a waffle; and grits and toast.

The breakfast burrito is a challenge everyone needs to try at least once. If you are able to finish it at one sitting, you will join the wall of fame.

They serve daily specials Monday thru Friday, pick the entree you like the most and make a meal of it.

Maybe we will see you the next time we are there.

Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

This is a great little diner. They gave a breakfast special for $5.99 that includes two eggs, meat, grits, toast and waffle or three pieces of French toast! Can’t beat that! They also gave a military discount.

Reviewed 14 July 2017

My husband and I are new to the area. We were looking for a place to grab some dinner and saw a busy diner. We stopped in and loved the food. I got a sandwich and my husband got a burger along with a slice of pie to split. Yum!

Reviewed 10 June 2017 via mobile

We were seated immediately got drinks and ordered food right away. However, as we started looking around, it seemed one table would get their order and finish their order before the next order came out! We've been waiting for nearly 45 minutes and there's at least one table still ahead of us! And there's only two of us! Usually like coming here but will go to Waffle House the next time we want breakfast! Very disappointed!