“Our go-to hotel!”

Ranked #5 of 11 Hotels in Daphne
Fort Worth, Texas
“Our go-to hotel!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

We drive from Texas to Florida every year, and we stop at La Quinta Daphne every time. It's clean, the staff are friendly, and they accept pets - which is perfect because we always have our dog with us. With small kids, we have to stay somewhere safe, and this La Quinta fits the bill. It is also surrounded by a good selection of restaurants within walking distance. Thumbs up!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (33)
Daphne, Alabama
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

The location off of I-10 was very convenient as well as all of the restaurants located just across the street. The staff was very friendly and welcoming - easy check-in process. I would stay here again.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Edgewater, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

Everyone was very nice and the room was very clean. the beds and pillows were very comfortable. I called the desk regarding a tv station I was looking for and they were very helpful. We only stopped for the night on the way out west. Very easy to find.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

We had a pleasant time. Good recommendations for local fresh seafood. Only issue was the bacon seemed spoiled to my taste. Close distance to gulf shores beaches. Our room was clean the beds were fine. If you have a problem with dogs go somewhere else this is a pet friendly hotel. I don't have 200 words so I'm gonna just copy and repaste what I've already said.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Houston, Texas
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

I was traveling with my son and medium sized dog to Florida. We stayed at this La Quinta. Daphne is a great little city. The rooms are more modern and I have to say that housekeeping was doing an excellent job. The bathroom was very clean and I am picky. The breakfast was fine and the staff were very friendly. The location is excellent. The only downside was the room smelled heavily of dog urine. I expected a dog smell but the urine in the carpet was very noticible. The only thing I can suggest to La Quinta is to put a heavy duty surface on the floor that can be cleaned and disinfected after each visit in your pet rooms. I appreciate a hotel that accepts pets and I would happily pay an extra charge for a pet room.

Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Bradenton, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2014

A recent cross country trip with the dog and wife found us using La Quinta as often as possible. They truly are "dog friendly". The "free" breakfast was well done. The outdoor pool is smallish but clean. Very easy access to Interstate.

Room Tip: Shopping mall across the street provides eating choices and a way to waste an hour or two.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Ray H
Wickliffe, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 July 2014

We always stay at this hotel during our quarterly visits to Mobile, AL. We stay because the beds are comfortable, the hotel is clean and the manager is personally involved on a daily basis to ensure his hotel is top notch. Nothing better in the area regardless of price.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business