“Great place!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Daphne
Wiggins
“Great place!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014 via mobile

This is a great hotel! The room had plenty of space for all 5 of us. The pool was nice. The staff was helpful and friendly. It has free breakfast. The only issue we had was there was hair in the tub, and the lady at the front desk came up to our room and cleaned it herself! It was a great place to stay!

Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (26)
DeRidder, Louisiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2014

We spent one night here on our way to Florida. Had a very nice, clean, comfortable, quiet room. Price was reasonable. They offered the typical hotel breakfast of waffles, biscuits, gravy and then the obligatory cereals, fruit, bagels etc. Not too bad. The coffee was horrible but luckily there was a Starbucks for the wife and a Dunkin Donuts for me nearby. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Mount Pleasant, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 July 2014

We spent one night here on the way to Florida. It served our purpose very well. There were clean and comfortable rooms, friendly and helpful staff, a good location for I-10, and a good breakfast that saved us time in the morning. I would stay here again if I found myself in the neighborhood at sundown.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
      Location
      Rooms
Ocala, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 July 2014

A fairly new hotel in great shape. Large pleasant rooms and a friendly helpful staff. Restaurants located at different exit. Good breakfast and breakfast area. Easy access to Interstate and easy to find. Only problem we had was the elevator was not working and wife has problems with stairs. We were told this BEFORE we checked in which we appreciated and the desk clerk helped move luggage upstairs.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
      Location
      Rooms
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

Driving through & needed a place to rest for the night & get some laundry done. Out-dated deco but clean room w/ refrigerator & microwave. Washers & dryers on 2nd & 3rd floors get the job done, super comfy beds, & hot bacon & eggs for breakfast (better than waffles & cereal served @ most hotels). Quiet room considering so close to main road.
Realized 2 hrs away I left behind my wallet but when I called to ask staff to look, they couldn't find. Housekeeping found it a few hours later & my wallet was promptly mailed back to me. No complains. Happy to have my wallet back

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends
Daphne, Alabama
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 22 June 2014

Our a/c was not working right so after 3 days of 80-83 degrees in the house, we checked into this nearby hotel. Some hotels in the area were sold out so I called ahead with the discount coupon I had to see if it would be honored and if they had a room with two beds. Miranda was pleasant and told us to come over, so I greeted her by name when we arrived. She assigned a room in my preferred location and upon my request, provided a late checkout the next day based on our being a Choice Privileges Rewards member.

It was almost 8pm so when we got to our room and it was about 85 degrees inside, I couldn't believe it. We hoped it would cool down as we went out for dinner, and it did. No one seemed to have occupied that room in awhile, since there was a large, heavy spider web attached to the a/c unit and wall and the dust was so thick on the shelf the microwave sat on, I almost wrote "dust me" in it. So often my unhappiness with a hotel stay is attributed to bad housekeeping, and these issues should never be seen by a guest. The carpet is dark and ugly and the furnishings very outdated, so hopefully a renovation has been scheduled. The beds were comfortable and we slept well, which is what we needed. I've had better hotel-provided breakfast, but it was better than none at all.

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 June 2014 via mobile

I was a little disappointed in this chain always like them. But, will not stay here again. The rooms were clean but asked for extra blanket for the pull out sofa. They don't have any! Thought that was a bit strange for this business. Don't be surprised if you have trouble with wifi! Also the toilet and door latch for safety needed maintenance attention. Will pass on this hotel next time through?

Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Brenda D
Also consider these accommodations in or near Daphne
Homewood Suites by Hilton Mobile-East Bay-Daphne
Hampton Inn Mobile-East Bay/Daphne
Fairfield Inn & Suites Mobile Daphne/Eastern Shore
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Daphne/Mobile
BEST WESTERN PLUS Daphne Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
Comfort Inn & Suites
#10 of 11 in Daphne

Been to Comfort Suites? Share your experiences!