“Very good”

O'Charley's
Ranked #50 of 112 Restaurants in Daphne
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 27 June 2018 via mobile

Driving through on our way home. Family of 5 ate for about $50. Went on Free Pie Wednesday! Delicious. Could not get the kids meal ($3-$4) free if we chose the free pie- we chose the PIE!! They have sandwiches, burgers, fries. Everyone liked their food. My husband got onions on his “no onions please” burger, otherwise service was good. It did take them a little long to take our drink order after being seated. And there were people who sat after us but got food first (similar group) - only by a few minutes. Overall good experience.

Reviewed 25 April 2018

This was awful excuse for something so simple to make. Unfortunately I had to get my order to go and was back at work when I found out they have no clue how to make a Club Sandwich. Perhaps it was the request for wheat bread that screwed them up?

Reviewed 12 April 2018

My husband ordered the pot pie, it was way to hot and for most of the time we were there we waited for it to cool off and blew air onto it. It tasted like dirt to me. It wan't busy when we went in, and I feel it was a waste of giftcard we got as wedding present. Our server was nice enough, but not really interested in what we thought of the food. I forced myself to eat a lot of it because we went all the way to Daphne. The environment was very lonely and dark in the restaurant.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

We decided on O'Charley's after a long day of traveling. The hostess was very welcoming and offered her suggestions for our meal. Our waiter was super. I took his suggestion and ordered the classic cheeseburger with fries. My friend opted for the strip steak, baked potato, and salad. Our meals were cooked perfectly and were delicious! We both highly recommend!

Reviewed 9 March 2018

Good service, great food, good atmosphere. Enjoyed our meal here and will definitely stop here again.

Been to O'Charley's? Share your experiences!