US$131
US$110
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$81
US$75
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 November 2015 via mobile

Stayed there for 4 months. Management is hateful and disrespectful. Came into my room several times while sleeping without announcing theirselves or knocking while I was in bed. Just popped my door right open, for NO logical explanation!

Stayed: May 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank R H
Reviewed 24 April 2015 via mobile

You will be much better off under a overpass somewhere than to stay at this place. Rude people, nasty rooms, and nothing works. If you travel to Decatur you may want to pass on this place, go to home suites or best western or anywhere but here. It's cheap but it's crappy too.

Stayed: April 2015, travelled on business
3  Thank Corey P
Reviewed 26 February 2013

Well to start off the room does not come with an iron or ironing board, no coffee maker. The tv channels are terrible. The cleanliness of the room is good. The housekeepers and front desk staff are friendly. I have recently had an issue with my keys being deactivated. I know how keys get deactivated easily from experience. The office hours are not 24hrs like a regular hotel. They do have an after hours emergency number... this is my first time having to call this number and when I did about 30 times no lie, nobody picked up and the voicemail for that persons phone had not been setup... if it wasn't for me just getting off work after a long day just wanting to come home to where my items are, I would not be so upset but I'm paying a pretty good bit of money to stay here and I do not appreciate getting locked out of my room and not being able to get in touch with an employee that could let me back in. I had to drive 45 minutes to my moms house just so I would have a place to sleep.

• Stayed: February 2013
3  Thank bamaboi21
Reviewed 14 August 2012

First of all it is terribly drug infested area surrounding hotels also run down. The carpet was wet. The bed was broken in the middle. The stove was unusable; The eyes couldn't sit in the stove at all, the drip pans underneath weren't there. The stopper for the tub wasn't there. And then when I talked to the front desk; the next day because of course they don't have a
24 hour attendant, they tell me there is nothing they can or will do. We will never visit this undercover rat stand in any location it has ever again.

• Stayed: August 2012