“Confirmations mean nothing”

Quality Inn Decatur
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Decatur
Reviewed 2 March 2014

I booked a room online the day of my stay. I called the hotel not once but twice with questions about my room. Seems that even though I spoke to the same front desk person twice.....she never told me that they did NOT receive my reservation. Spent 30 minutes at front desk explaining that I had spoken with "jane".....they finally called "jane" who replied, yes she had talked with me, but she didn't look at her computer until after we had hung up....I arrived late to find no room!!!

Went down the road to Courtyard!!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo

Reviewed 7 August 2013

We were there for the weekend and it was wonderful! In the middle of the city basically, was perfect! Very clean/neat room. Great pool, just a bit small, but big enough for what we needed! Met a few nice people there. Quiet and relaxing, nothing loud or disturbing the entire time we were there.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank kre8ivejen
Reviewed 4 July 2013

Overall check in and check out process was smooth - but that's about it. Room was not really clean (dusty, bugs, etc). Dirty washrag left hanging on shower curtain. Hotel walkways had red mud clogs. Linens were dingy. Breakfast was not too bad, nothing exceptional. Continental buffet type with dry cereal, fruit, waffle maker, eggs, biscuits and gravy.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2013

My husband and I stayed at The Quality Inn on Jameson Place, in Decatur, Alabama and had one of the best experiences of staying in a hotel. We stayed for 3 nights and 4 days and Christina Pointer, the Guest Services Manager excelled in making our stay perfect. We also had the efficient General Manager, Neesy Goodman who made sure that our accommodations were perfect. We had the paper in the morning and the breakfast room had so many choices to choose from to make our morning start off right before seeing family.
Just keep up the good work.

Room Tip: Always like the ground floor rooms because it is easier to get in and out with your lugguage.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Annabel E
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I am happy to share of our good experience at Decatur's Quality Inn on our way home from spring break. After our pleasant stay and good breakfast, we continued on our journey north. After an hour on the road, we realized that our iPad did not seem to be in the van with us. We called the hotel and the manager walked through the room with us on the line, but it did not turn up initially. After our return home, we called again and was met with, "Oh honey, I am so glad you called back!" They shipped it home to us immediately as a courtesy. I was so pleased with the friendliness and the willingness to go the extra mile.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank Deanna C
Reviewed 8 April 2013

Stayed here on business and was pleased with it. I like motels where you can park at the door and this one fits the bill.While it was not new it was clean and everything worked well in the room.The bedding is new and they have flat screen televisions. They recently became a Quality Inn the first of the year.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Theron G
Reviewed 6 April 2013

Our non smoking room was over whelming with smoke. Room is old..microwave broken..filthy carpet... not enough towels...free breakfast was free of food literally. A limited amount of food was put out and once it is gone it is gone. Better get your food at 6 am or you need to go out for breakfast! I would not go here again ! :(

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank flanneryteam
Travellers also viewed these Decatur hotels
Baymont Inn & Suites Decatur
#2 of 18 in Decatur
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Decatur
Best Western River City Hotel
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Decatur Riverfront

Been to Quality Inn Decatur? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Quality Inn Decatur

Address: 2120 Jameson Pl SW, Decatur, AL 35603-5514 (Formerly Jameson Inn Decatur)
Region: United States > Alabama > Decatur
Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #16 of 18 Hotels in Decatur
Price Range: £45 - £61 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Quality Inn Decatur 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Expedia, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Quality Inn Decatur reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Jameson Inn Decatur Hotel Decatur