La Quinta Inn Decatur
US$105
US$142
US$139
HIExpress.com
All reviewsroom was cleanhigh speed internetrecommend this hotel to anyonemorning breakfastyogurtenjoyed my stayexcellent staypetdamieninterstatemotelalabamacleanlinesscouponwheeler
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 June 2014

We checked in late May 2014. My father in law had to interrupt the lady behind the counter from her cell phone call(who seemed irritated by that) After we carried all of our luggage up a flight of stairs I saw how stained up the hall carpet was and got worried! When we got to the room at first it looked fine but after a few minutes we discovered different. I have a 4 year old who is busy and I didn't want him touching anything! Both headboards had a THICK layer of dust on top, which tells me they haven't been cleaned at all in quite some time. The edge of the bathroom floor was disgusting. I had to get a sheet to cover the sofa which was all stained up so my son could sit in it. We went to check out pool which was actually milky looking and had stuff floating in it. We immediately decided it was time to go! The customer service lady did help us check out (after we again interrupted her cell phone call) but acted as if we were being snobby. We did get a refund from Expedia. I am by far not an overly picky person and this was the first time in my life that I have ever left a hotel immediately! I just didn't feel comfortable staying there with my family.

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Binger72077
Reviewed 31 May 2014

I stay here quiet often since my family is from Ga.I always travel with my two little Yorkies and they are treated just as nice as I'm treated and I love that about the red roof and LeQuinta INNs . there is never a pet fee and I seek out these hotels for that reason , besides that they are extremely nice and clean .

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 30 May 2014

I stayed this hotel this month for my business tour. Very nice room with strong Hi speed internet. Price was good. Easy location on Beltline. I will be back here soon! Morning breakfast was also good with eggs, waffle , fruits and yogurt and more..

Room Tip: Nice bigger rooms!
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

The room was pretty well kept. You could tell however, that there had been a recent renovations.
The linens, towels, and other amenities were clean and in good condition. It was a quiet and peaceful night stay.
I wouldn't recommend this property for an extended stay with your family as there were some people hanging around the hotel looking like they were into illegal activities. We made sure we kept the doors locked at all times. Maybe hiring some security guards for a while would be a good investment.

Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family