“Great after church meal”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #9 of 163 Restaurants in Decatur
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

This chain has always been a favorite of mine in other cities. This one did not disappoint. My son got the grilled BBQ chicken and I got the oven roasted BBQ chicken. Both were home run dishes. Excellent and recommend.

Reviewed 31 May 2018

Food was great. Awesome service. Good prices. They have peanuts to take home with you. Stop as you go out and get a bag

Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

I love this restaurant. The food is always good and they have my favorite draft beer. This is always a deciding factor for me.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

First of all, the onion and the bread are fantastic! They have the best ribeyes around! However, If I spend $60 on a meal for two, I shouldn't have to wait 10-15 minutes with no bread and an empty glass. Texas Roadhouse please work on your service! And I prefer to not have my appetizer, salad, and steak all at the same time.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Excellent service by VICTORIA with the food being prepared exactly as requested.
During Sunday lunch and had only a few minutes wait to be seated.

Everyone around seemed to have the same type trip and great service that I had.

Other servers and staff just checked to see if everything was ok. JAKE made a point to ensure if I needed anything else as well. TEAM PLAYERS at this location!

“Two thumbs up!” In service and food quality it 5 stars depending on the rating system used.

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!