“Don't stary here we were ripped off overnight”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Demopolis
Carpet Inn Demopolis
Ranked #6 of 6 Hotels in Demopolis
Georgia
“Don't stary here we were ripped off overnight”
Reviewed 14 January 2008

I was on business with 7 other crew members, we broke down on the interstate, it was late at night and we were able to make it to this location. I had my road tractor and my pickup truck right in front of our rooms and during the night someone had siphoned about 200 gallons of diesel fuel and stoled a portable heater used on our jobsites. It took a long time to siphon the fuel I can''t believe management wouldn't have seen something going on outside their property. Just ride past this place and look for a place well lit with more secure surroundings. I didn't have a choice.

• Liked — leaving
  • Disliked — coming...crime
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2 Thank lookb4ustay
Laynna13, Manager at Carpet Inn Demopolis, responded to this review, 7 November 2008
My name is Jody, my husband and I have taken over as managers for the (Red) Carpet Inn. (It's now called just "Carpet Inn") on October 24, 2008. We assure you that any incidents such as this will not EVER happen again as we have increased the security around the property with regular police patrols to ensure guest safety. We are renovating rooms and the property to provide a nice, quiet environment for our guests! Also we have made great strides in these last two weeks in cleaning up the clientele I guess you could say. This is a great stop for Construction crews, truck drivers, and travelers on a budget seeking quiet, comfortable rooms with plenty of amenities - and $20 - $40 cheaper than our competition! Rates are $40.00 for a single and $45.00 for a double! To make a reservation please write CarpetInnDemopolis@live.com or call 334-289-9956. Thank you!

Families