Comfort Suites Dothan
US$131
US$83
US$74
Agoda.com
All reviewsfront deskhandicapped accessiblefamily outinghotel staff was very friendlybusy roada long road triproom was cleanspent one nighta great staynice hotelovernight staysitting arealots of restaurantsenjoyable stayplace to stayfresh fruitpanama city
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 28 October 2011

I came to Dothan to attend a conference and stayed at the Comfort Suites. It was clean and contemporary and comfortable. I really liked the breakfast, I had something different every day. The room was so nice - it was bigger than I expected. I liked being able to sit on a sofa and watch TV or read. After a few days ( I stayed 4 days), it felt cozy because I started getting to know the people who work there and even other guests I would see at breakfast. I found all the staff to be professional and helpful. I reccommend this place - clean, safe and friendly! Oh, and its across the street from a Walgreens AND a grocery store!

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 22 October 2011

Would definitely recommend this to anyone and everyone! Very clean and staff is very friendly!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed 29 July 2011

My husband and I stopped for the night at this Comfort. Have to say it one of the best stays we've had anywhere, in any hotel/motel (5 star to what's a star) in awhile.
From the grounds to the beds....pretty class act for a reasonable room rate.
I am beyond picky and find it hard to ignore that we pay way to much for crappy places 90% of the time(clean, safe, customer service, etc)...And....this Manager and his staff need a raise... I am a Happy Camper...

• Stayed: July 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 July 2011

We stayed here for four days at the beginning of June. Everything was great except one deskclerk did not make you feel welcomed. All other clerks and staff made you feel good. Pool was great and breakfast was good.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 March 2011

This had got to be the best hotel in the city! The rooms were nice, clean and fresh. The breakfast was fresh, hot and yummy! The staff both front desk and housekeeping were wonderful. I forgot some personal items and was provided with the things I left behind. I couldn't of asked for a better place to stay. WILL BE BACK!!!!

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled with family