“The Best”

Comfort Suites Dothan
Ranked #11 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Reviewed 20 June 2012

Very Clean: Staff was most helpful with lot's of local knowledge. Room with King Size bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 June 2012

This hotel is the perfect spot to stay! Dothan has plenty of shopping strips and two movie theaters. The comfort suites is extremely comfortable and very quiet! We come here every year on our way to florida:)

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 June 2012

This was my first stay (June12-14, 2012) at that this hotel and I must tell you that it was fantastic. The hotel is new and everything was immaculate. The front desk staff was very polite and accommodating. My room was a King suite and it was absolutely beautiful. It had tall ceilings, a separate living area, nice flat screen TV, very comfortable bed and an actual closet. The room was very clean. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is visiting the Dothan area.

Room Tip: My room was on the second floor overlooking the pool and it was very nice and quiet.
Reviewed 13 June 2012

I stayed as this hotel one night(5-31-12 ). It's a newer property conviently located in Dothan, close to shopping and restaurants. Staff was helpness and courtous. I would stay here again if passing thru Dothan.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 June 2012

This hotel is off the main roads, there are no neighbors meaning no road noise, and no people noise. The rooms are ALWAYS clean, I've never had an issue with this hotel, it is my first choice when staying in Dothan.

Room Tip: Top floor you don't worry about hearing the room above you cause there isn't one....
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Kim W, General Manager at Comfort Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2012

Thank you for your kind words about our hotel....yes we are off the beaten path but, we are feel that it is one of the best hotels to stay at....thank you for being our guest

Reviewed 7 June 2012

I stay over 100 nights a year in hotels. I have switched from other chains to Comfort Suites because most of them are exactly like this one. Namely the hotel is new, extremely clean and the room is great. The television actually works like it should! My compliments to the staff and owners!

1  Thank don t

Thank you for being our guest and I am very happy that you found our hotel to be a place that you would like to return to. I have to also say that our staff is one of the best ones out there...Thanks again Kim

Reviewed 7 June 2012

The rooms and service at the Comfort Suites are wonderful, and the breakfast was great, however, I have stayed there about 2 or 3 times this month and everytime I asked to speak with the manager, she's never there. But the lady at the front desk in the mornings Jennifer took care of me, maybe they should make her the manager.

• Stayed: May 2012
1  Thank Lovemybabys
Kim W, Manager at Comfort Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 June 2012

I wanted to say thank you for the great comment on Jennifer. I wanted to also apologize that I was unable to meet with you when you aked. I looked back at the dates and I was at our Choice Conference when you there last and unfortunatley I was out with a sales blitz this last time. I do want you to know that it is guests like you that help keep our hotel strong and going. My other apology is that being a limited service hotel I have not only the title of GM but also Sales person so there are times that I am taken away from the hotel....which means that I don't get to greet each guest like I really want to. That is why I have the best staff any hotel could offer....so that when I am unable to be there I do not worry that my guests are still being taken care of. I would love to sit and chat with you next time you are at the hotel....Thanks again for being a great guest and I do look forward to meeting with you soon.