“If you have nothing but time.”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Taj

Taj
Ranked #3 of 223 Restaurants in Dothan
Price range: US$8 - US$24
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Groups, Romantic, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Full Bar, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
St. Augustine, Florida
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“If you have nothing but time.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2014

I've been a couple of times in time was the same the food was good a bit pricey but fair and the service was horrible. If my food is running late I expect to be communicated with. When I complain to threaten to leave is when I finally was approached by manager. Who wanted to give me bread. I didn't complain because I wanted anything free I complain because I was hungry I wanted my food I wanted communication I wanted to feel like they cared that I was there and waiting.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank ChefdeCuisineAL

Huntsville, Alabama
“Fantastic Indian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is the restaurant that turned me on to Indian food. I've been to several Indian restaurants since then in different cities but none compare to the Taj. The people are friendly and the service is great. Don't expect the food to come out fast because it is all prepared to order at the time the order is placed so it takes a while to get the food but it is well worth the wait.

Visited May 2014
Greenville, South Carolina
“Awesome food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

What great food! I had the lamb sagwala for the first time and loved it. On the side we also had the garlic naan (I think maybe the plain naan would be better) and Indian appetizer which included samosas among other things. The service was sketchy due to the server being new, but it was sufficient.

Visited May 2014
Dothan, Alabama
“Unique!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Taj has a diverse menu with something for everyone! My entire family loves it. A unique offering for a small southern city. Our favorite is broccoli and potatoes. They have many offerings besides your customary Indian cuisine.

• Visited May 2014
Madison, Mississippi
“Best Indian food in Southeast Alabama region”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 May 2014

Amazing food and excellent service. Very friendly staff. Manager takes feed back constructively. Unlike just focusing on spicy food, he follows authenticity very well. You must try Lamb biryani, chicken tikka masala and Tandoori (all kebaba) are top of their foods. Outdoor seating is superb. Can seat 30 people and beautiful sit out. We had mothers day party, all moms enjoyed. I strongly recommend this place to try Indian food.

• Visited May 2014

Been to Taj? Share your experiences!