“Best Food I Have Ever Had!!!!!!”
Review of Thai House

Thai House
Ranked #8 of 226 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 August 2014

We stopped here on our way to Orlando. I had pineapple fried rice,with chicken,it was fantastic!!! My husband had seafood and spicy basal sauce,he loved it,my daughter had red curry shrimp,she cant quit talking about it.My brother had Tiger Cry, I tasted it, and it, also was amazing. We will always stop here on our trips to Florida,best food ever!!!!!!!!!

There are newer reviews for Thai House

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is our favorite restaurant in Dothan, Alabama. The food and service are always excellent. The restaurant is always very clean. I have have had Thai food all over the world and this is as good as it gets. I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed 25 July 2014

We tried different items on three separate visits and every dish was equally great.
They seem to have refined the taste of Thai food, combined with good quality meats it's a really nice place to eat. The servers are very attentive and never let us run out of tea.

Reviewed 16 July 2014

Dined here visiting Dothan to see family. Hubby and I are longtime Thai Food enthusiasts. He had curry, and had had Pad Thai. Very, very delicious. I wanted to return on Sunday for buffet, but was overruled by the grands. Alas, the allure of the almighty hamburger to their generation. We will DEFINITELY be returning.

Reviewed 20 June 2014

Wide selection of food. Have buffet on Sundays. Try food that is new to you. May choose mild to spicy

Been to Thai House? Share your experiences!