“Best in town hands down”

La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #1 of 223 Restaurants in Dothan
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Alabama
“Best in town hands down”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good, reliable "Mexican" food - have never been disappointed here. The portions are too large (but you can also take it home if you like warmed up). Can be a bit loud at times, but a great party/family/sports atmosphere. You don't go to place like this for a quite romantic night. Service is always very good - quick and have never mixed up an order on me yet. Prices are reasonable. The wait can be long on a Friday or Saturday night, but the wait is usually worth it. Recommend it for a party or fun night out.

• Visited May 2014

Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The parking lot was packed on a Sunday night, stopped in since it was near my hotel and I was hungry from traveling all day. Enjoyed the local food and atmosphere. Salsa was top rate and I really enjoyed the shredded pork tacos. It's nice when you can decide between corn or flour tortillas.

I would definitely try next time for the patio. The weather was gorgeous and nice layout and atmosphere there also.

My only fault is I was there on a Sunday night, the place was packed, and they had the music up way to loud. If I were dining with someone, I clearly wouldn't have been able to talk to them just because the music was so loud inside (which caused everyone of the parties inside to talk even louder)

• Visited May 2014
Midland City, United States
“Should this not be "La Tourista"”
Reviewed 2 May 2014

The restaurant was good for a chain type operation. However, it was loud, pricey, maybe even a lot of fun for some. But not my style of genuine Mexican Restaurant. I am not saying it was bad, it was good, but just not my style. If someone does not understand that, it is okay, they have just not been there & done it before.

• Visited November 2013
Dothan, Alabama, United States
“La Pa worth the visit”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

Good food, good service. A good value. I've had several items on the menu and they always good. The bar service is good if it gets crowded. Carryout is available and is an option we utilize quite often.

• Visited April 2014
Dothan, Alabama
“Good experience”
Reviewed 15 April 2014

Fast service, nice decor if a bit noisy, and exceptional prices. Food above average for Dothan. Always a pleasant, inexpensive experience.

• Visited April 2014