“Good Mexican Restaurant”

Ranked #1 of 224 Restaurants in Dothan
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: For the best Southeastern Mexican zest, your first and only stop must be La Parrilla Mexican Restaurant. Since 1994, we have been serving up a Fiesta, with exciting and delicious menu items that are sure to enchant and fascinate our guests. Currently with 16 locations in Georgia, one in Dothan, Alabama and one in Greenville, South Carolina. We are a great place to go for ardent lovers of the Mexican Cuisine.Our Chef and staff welcome our new and returning guests by preparing authentic Mexican entrees such as succulent enchiladas, juicy and tender fajitas, quesadillas, burritos and nachos all cooked to perfection and served in a beautiful atmosphere just like in sunny Mexico.It is also our pleasure to now offer you our fantastic Catering Service. Our wonderful personnel will create an entertaining Latin Fiesta in your home or office. Whatever the occasion, our authentic Mexican favorites are always crowd pleasures and we serve it up in a festive style to spice up your event.It is always a Fiesta at La Parrilla!
Bonifay, Florida
“Good Mexican Restaurant”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

This is a very good restaurant the food, service and the atmosphere were great the restaurant is neat and very clean. It is also set up for all ages birthday parties and adult get to gathers.

Visited October 2013

Panama City, Florida, United States
“Best Mexican food by far”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Overall we had a wonderful experience, excellent food, fast and attentive service, great prices and just a great place to eat! By far the best Mexican food we have had within a 100 mile radius! We will be returning!!!

• Visited June 2014
Madison, Mississippi
“I should say the best Mexican food in Dothan”
Reviewed 19 June 2014

Very pleasant staff. Great taste. Reasonable price. Ambiance could be better. I see lot of families there, and I agree it is best place for families. Not a great place to have business dinners because of open floor plan and closely arranged tables. Busy restaurant and need to wait on weekdays also. Deserts are not as good as chilies but not that bad. Fish tacos, Chicken dishes are amazing. I strongly recommend fish Taco if you are see food lover. Ask staff based on your preferences, they are very helpful. I will take my family next time for sure.

Visited June 2014
Alabama
“Best in town hands down”
Reviewed 28 May 2014

Good, reliable "Mexican" food - have never been disappointed here. The portions are too large (but you can also take it home if you like warmed up). Can be a bit loud at times, but a great party/family/sports atmosphere. You don't go to place like this for a quite romantic night. Service is always very good - quick and have never mixed up an order on me yet. Prices are reasonable. The wait can be long on a Friday or Saturday night, but the wait is usually worth it. Recommend it for a party or fun night out.

• Visited May 2014
Raleigh, North Carolina
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed 6 May 2014

The parking lot was packed on a Sunday night, stopped in since it was near my hotel and I was hungry from traveling all day. Enjoyed the local food and atmosphere. Salsa was top rate and I really enjoyed the shredded pork tacos. It's nice when you can decide between corn or flour tortillas.

I would definitely try next time for the patio. The weather was gorgeous and nice layout and atmosphere there also.

My only fault is I was there on a Sunday night, the place was packed, and they had the music up way to loud. If I were dining with someone, I clearly wouldn't have been able to talk to them just because the music was so loud inside (which caused everyone of the parties inside to talk even louder)

• Visited May 2014