“Good eats in a sea of restaurants”
Review of O'Charley's

O'Charley's
Ranked #24 of 225 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: American
The Villages, Florida
“Good eats in a sea of restaurants”
Reviewed 4 April 2014

Ate there 4/2.. We have not eaten at an O'Charley's for quite a while. After this good experience we will eat there more often.

Plenty of parking with no wait at 6pm. The place was quite busy but we were seated immediately and began looking over the large menu with great variety. Got rolls and butter while our waitress took our drink order.

I had a French Dip which was a new menu item. Wife had a shrimp scampi. Both were great. Our waitress was also very good and patrolled the area regularly. The restaurant manager also stopped by to ensure our satisfaction.

This was Wednesday - which is "Free Pie Night". So we both got a free pecan pie to go and ate it later with total satisfaction. Value for this visit was exceptional. Will visit this chain of restaurants whenever / wherever we find them in the future.

• Visited April 2014

Bonifay, Florida
“Enjoyed.”
Reviewed 30 March 2014

We enjoyed a delicious meal, fast seating, and friendly service. There appetizers thru the steak and chicken we had were hot and wonderful.

Visited February 2014
Greenwood, Mississippi
“Great Family Dining”
Reviewed 11 March 2014

Finding good restaurants in the Tri States area can be difficult. It often comes down to consistency. Let's face it, we want to treat our loved ones to a great meal with great service and get it 100% of the time. O'Charley's Restaurant in Dothan, Al. delivers on that. The menu is great! I love a nice juicy tender steak and let me tell you try O'Charley's Louisiana Sirloin. The Tuscan Chicken is to die for! Maybe you are in the mood for a Philliy Steak Sandwich then sink your teeth on one of theirs. The Chicken tenders are excellent. Right now, in my opinion, O'Charley's has set the bar for other dine-in restaurants to follow. Its not rocket science it just great food and great service consistently. How many places do you go that you see the manager walking the floor asking the patrons if everything is okay and if they are satisfied with the service?

• Visited February 2014
Madison, Mississippi
“Disappointment”
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I did not like the food. Service is OK. Staff is friendly. Ambience is not that bad. Big parking lot.

Visited December 2013
Orlando, Florida
“Good comfort food”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

Staying at a nearby hotel at the end of a long cross-country trip, and looking for good comfort food. Not feeling too adventurous, just wanted something good for dinner.

And that's what we got. We ordered take-out and the portions were huge. I somehow stumbled into a special where I got a free (?) piece of pie. Nice treat, and it was even pretty good.

I had the fried catfish, which I'd classify as good, not great. My wife had an Italian chicken dish that she liked well enough.

For two weary travelers it filled the bill. If I were in Dothan again I'd stop there again for lunch or dinner.

• Visited March 2013