“Terrible..Please read this whole review”
Review of Adams Inn

Adams Inn
Ranked #25 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Zephyrhills
“Terrible..Please read this whole review”
Reviewed 15 November 2012

I am normally one to post a review if I have good things to say. In case my experience was just an anomaly I hate the idea of posting a bad review. Let me start by saying that the owners were very nice...nevertheless...DO NOT stay here.
I'm not a picky person and I'm not even going to mention run-down conditions because even run-down motels and hotels can be clean. This place was filthy. It looked like people had been putting out cigarettes on the walls. I think there was some blood on the wall too. I have posted pics but I dont know if they came across good enough for you to see. The kind of stuff I'm talking about could probably be wiped off and then they could cheaply give the walls a coat of pain once in a while. I think it's obvious they just don't care. The bedspread was disgusting. I removed it ever so gently and thank God I brought my own blanket for travelling in the car...I had to use it. If it werent so cold out I would have just cut my losses and slept in my car.
Their website is so decieving. I saw it and everything looked so great like an old style charming motel. I figured it would be old fashioned but clean. I took a shower wearing my shoes because I didnt want my feet to touch any surface of this place. The carpet is stained with God knows what and the whole place stinks.
Pay an extra 5 bucks and stay somewhere else. The price and their website lured me. Please dont let this happen to you. Dont let me forget to mention that I was concerned I might not make it through the night, if you know what I mean. It's pretty seedy around here. I'm from out of town and didnt know.
I dont know who is posting any positive reviews on this place. Please consider the date I wrote this review...who knows...maybe there is new ownership.
And...you're welcome.

Room Tip: I have NO advice.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled solo
16 Thank JulieS697
adamsinndothan, Webmaster at Adams Inn, responded to this review, 4 April 2017
Dear Guest,

Thanks for your lengthy comments, which are about a specific moment in time now long past. I regret that we weren't a good match for your needs when you stayed with us. Almost everything has changed since then. We take pride in satisfying many guests every day, and I'm sincerely sorry that we couldn't satisfy you. Our goal is to provide an excellent experience to every guest, every time. I hope you will try us again soon.

Hotel Manager