“Went Today”

Cuisines: American
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed 6 May 2013

My kids love going to "The Barrel" for breakfast. The wait staff is always friendly, their pancakes are the best by far. One of the only places our children actually eat their food.

Reviewed 5 April 2013

We ate here during a trip in March 2013. We were having dinner on a weekend night, and found parking and a place to sit and eat with no problems.

Our waitress was good, and the food was great. We always enjoy Cracker Barrel, and this time was no exception. I had the Reuben (a first for me here), and it was very good. Other than the ones I make at home, this was the best one I'd had anywhere.

The only part of the experience I was not happy with was that the "Bus/RV" parking was in the back of the building, with no cameras, lights, or even windows looking out. While I am extremely happy that they had a spot long enough to park my truck and travel trailer, I wish it would be somewhere a little more visible. Had this been the case in Atlanta or Columbus or another larger city, I wouldn't have parked the rig there, and would have either parked across spots in the front, or eaten somewhere else.

Reviewed 12 February 2013

one of the best places to eat in Dothan Al a lot of places in this town are a joke as far as being a good place to eat great home cooking in a spotlessly clean place wonderful service and tons of great items for purchase

Reviewed 7 February 2013

A typical chain restaurant. These always have cool decor and a great gift shop. You have to search for bargains though. Food is good but not quite like southern home cooking really is. If you don't have time to search for a local mom and pop place then it works.

Reviewed 6 February 2013

Wife and I eat there quite often. When we drive down to Dothan we normaLLY stop and eat there. Food is just great!! Love the atmosphere and the shopping.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!