“Expensive frozen food.”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #10 of 223 Restaurants in Dothan
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Highchairs Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
“Expensive frozen food.”
Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

If you are having a craving for a TV dinner served at a sit down restaurant than this is your place! We walked in the door and my daughter asked why we were eating in an antique store. We sat down across from the kitchen where employees were literally throwing dishes at each other to break them. I picked up my gravy coated menu and ordered up the chicken fried. Why not I already had gravy on my hands. When it arrived it was what I would expect if Walmart served TV dinners in a restaurant setting. Our waitress then delivered our check with our food so we could be rushed out the door like slopped pigs. Overall this place needs a lot of work in the food quality department as well as the service department.

“Highly disappointing”
Reviewed 4 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten at double digit Cracker Barrels that I lost count every time I eat in another one the food in the service gets worse . 'This Cracker Barrel put the icing on the cake to where myself my family will probably never ever go back. Bad service and food preparation horrible waitress not to mention ignoring us for some reason.

Never ever again

Blountstown, Florida
“Great Food!!”
Reviewed 14 April 2014

We visited on a Saturday around 1 PM. The place was busy, but not overly crowded. We were able to come in and be seated without a wait. The food was delicious! I have eaten at Cracker Barrel many times, but this was one of the best. Our waitress might have been new because her service was less than okay. But to me and my family the food more than made up for it. I have visited this same restaurant in the past and it has never been one of my favs, but this time, I felt like it was worth writing about. Each member of our group ordered something different and each one of us were very pleased. Keep the great food coming!!

• Visited April 2014
Trout Lake, Michigan
“Yum”
Reviewed 6 April 2014

Food was Excellent. Service quick and good. Price reasonable. Good family dinning. We stop at every Cracker Barrel that we can find when we are travelling. They have a souvenir/gift shop right in the restaurant.

Visited March 2014
Everett, Washington
“Ummm Ummm Good!”
Reviewed 20 March 2014

For great country style food, be sure to visit. The food always comes out piping hot and portions are ample. The biscuits are great. The biggest drawback is having to wait (usually on Sundays) to be seated but it's still worth the wait.

Visited May 2013