“Love it everytime.”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 December 2013

I have been coming here for a very long time and this place seems to never disapoint me. My husband and I always get the shrimp and steak entree. Always cooked the way we like. The blooming onion is why I have to stop everytime I see one of theses. Waiters/waitress are very experienced at this certain location also, Always has time to notice you.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

I like Outback. Some times I'll just have wings and a cold beer, always good. I enjoy their Alice Springs Chicken Quesadillas
too, also very good...but most of the time I get the 6 oz sirloin baked potato with their house salad...can't go wrong there. Pork Chops are also very good.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

I always want to order more than I can eat. We love the blooming onions of course, and my favorite is the Alice Springs Chicken. I've never been disappointed. On our last visit we learned that you now have to ASK FOR BREAD. If you don't ask, they don't automatically bring it out when you're seated. This is a recent change in Outback policy. They will bring you all you want, but you just have to ask for it! We were told they'd done a cost saving survey and most people were leaving the bread untouched on their tables and it was getting thrown away, so, if you're not going to eat is, don't ask for it! Don't spoil it for those of us who LOVE their bread!!!

Reviewed 25 May 2013

The waitress was the best she surprised my husband with his ceaser salad without him asking for the extra dressing for once and she remembered exactly how he liked his steak which I must say was impressive.

Reviewed 13 May 2013

I have been to many Outbacks my first visit to the Dothan Outback was not what I expected.
The salad was very old and not at all acceptable should have been thrown out and never served.The steak wasn't very good at all.The other food was fair but nothing to make you want to return to this location.For the prices charged would expect a much better meal and service.