“Not much of atmosphere BUT lots of flavor!”
Review of Zakis Mediteranian - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zakis Mediteranian
Dothan, Alabama
“Not much of atmosphere BUT lots of flavor!”
Reviewed 1 August 2013

Great traditional food, normal portions, reasonable prices. The Gyros are a bit large but my son didn't mind! I prefer the classic vegetables and couscous. The Lassi and Baklava hit that sweet tooth dead on! The Falafels are a very nice starter!

Visited May 2013

Coeur d'Alene, Idaho
“Very good gyro and baklava!”
Reviewed 9 May 2013

I have eaten here a few times. The staff has been very curteous, the restaurant clean, and the food very good. If you're idea of Mediterranean food is limited to olives and feta, this may not be the restaurant for you. My only real gripe about Zaki's is the location.

• Visited January 2013
Dothan, Alabama
“Yummy Gyros at great prices!”
Reviewed 29 January 2013

When I'm looking for good food I know Zaki's consistantly delivers. I've eaten here 7-8 times and every time the same level of quality in their food shines through. My go to dish is the lamb gyro with vegetables as a side. And that's something else I LOVE about this place. You can get vegetables as your side! It's a stewed type of potato with yellow squash and carrots. A much needed change from french fries everywhere else! I've tried another dish there that was good, but cannot remember what it was called, but I'm still drawn to the lamb gyro everytime. I'll be making many more trips back to Zaki's for a fresh mediteranian meal that's priced right. Only $6.95 for the lamb gyro with side. You can't hardly eat at a fast food place for that anymore and you're getting better quality food that's way better for you.

• Visited January 2013
fort rucker
“Greek Geek”
Reviewed 25 January 2013

I love Greek food. This was so-so. It lacked a bit of flavor but the service was great & the manager/owner(?) was very nice.

Visited November 2012
Fort Rucker, Alabama
“Not bad”
Reviewed 3 January 2013 via mobile

A coworker and I came here to check it. I had the lentil soup and the pasta with shrimp and both were delicious. I think the people that work there are related, they kept to themselves, but they weren't rude. I've returned twice and I can't wait to go back.