“Great Stay !”

Hampton Inn & Suites Dothan
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Reviewed 27 June 2014

Recently, I had a business trip where I stayed at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Dothan, AL.
They front desk personnel were very attentive and professional. They were very cheerful and always wanted to know what they could do for me. Their personalized attention and keen customer service was quite refreshing. I will return to this hotel for my next business trip to Dothan. Also, the maid staff were exceptional.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
GM_Hampton_Dothan, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience at our Hampton Inn. It is always good to hear back for our guest. We appreciate your kind comments and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The room was clean and very quiet. The bedding was very comfortable. It is in a great location, with a number of dining and shopping locations within walking distance. I would stay at this location again if traveling through the area.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Good afternoon to you! I wanted to take a moment and THANK YOU for writing a response to Trip Advisor. It is always good to hear back from our guest and the experience they received. We work hard to make sure that every guest has a great stay with us.

Good to hear that we are doing our job. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2014

I stayed one night in this Hampton Inn. It was a typical Hampton Inn - nothing amazing but certainly met my needs. It was clean, the rooms were good size, the beds comfortable, quiet, breakfast was ample and good variety...overall it was fine. The parking is a little cramped but I did not have any problem finding a spot. The only negative was the price...I thought this was overpriced for this Hampton Inn. I would stay again though but hopefully the price would be a little lower.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business

THANK YOU for taking the time to write about your experience. It is good to hear that you had a good stay with us. We look forward to your next trip and will make sure that we do our part on you leaving with another great experience.

Reviewed 7 June 2014

We stayed 2 nights, nothing to complain about. Friendly & fast check in. Large, open lobby & dining area. Our suite # 332 was clean and spacious enough, the king bed was comfy,not too hard or soft, nice bedding & pillows. Good size bathroom, although the sink area was a bit small, especially compared to the Hampton in Clarksville TN that we stayed in two weeks ago. Tis hotel shows a bit of wear on the carpets, but overall, that's about the only thing where the age is apparent, they do a good job of keeping it clean and presentable. The breakfast offerings and dining area were perfectly fine, coffe was pretty decent. No noise at night, except for maybe the A/C unit inside the room, which was a bit loud, but I guess most of those window style units are a bit loud. Overall, we were pleased with the hotel, staff and room.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
GM_Hampton_Dothan, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 9 June 2014

Thank you so much for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Dothan. It is always great to hear feedback from our loyal guests. It is our priority to make sure that you experience great customer service and you that you feel welcomed whenever you visit with us. Although our hotel may be a bit older than some we make every effort to keep it looking fresh and clean. Again thank you for visiting with us and we look forward to seeing you again and offering you the best in Hamptonality.

Reviewed 1 June 2014

Overall a very nice stay. Cookies were excellent. Bed was the correct firmness for my all night sleep. Girl at front desk said she was giving me the points for both rooms I rented. I checked this, a few days later, on the Hilton Hhonners website and it appeared as I only

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hello,

Thank you so much for choosing to stay with us. I apologize for the oversight and I have made sure that those stays were credited to your Hhonors accounts. We value your loyalty and we always take every opportunity to make sure that you experiencing the best in Hamptonality and customer service. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing again.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I stayed at this hotel when I went for a State Baseball Tournament. First of all, I enjoyed sitting in the lobby watching tv (the NFL Draft was on). The complimentary breakfast was great! Staff was very accommodating. Later on in the evening one of the kids wanted cereal. The staff got her a box of cereal :) The location was great. Plenty of restaurants and places to shop close by. Definitely would stay here again and recommend.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 May 2014

This is a great hotel. It's location is easy to get to. Located on Hwy 231 on the north side of Dothan with resturants and shopping very close. Rooms are quiet and the staff is exceptional. I travel 10 states in the south / southeast and this hotel has THE BEST BREAKFAST of any Hampton Inn & Suites I have every stayed in. Keep up the good work.

Hilton HHonors Member