“This Hotel gets the job done in good fashion.”

Hampton Inn & Suites Dothan
Ranked #1 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Reviewed 31 January 2010

Hotel was satisfactory. Room was cleaned every day, very nice staff. I wish the pool was opened with I was there, it was a bit cold outside. I will be open in Feb. I wish the gym had some free weights to use. Aerobic machines got the job done.
Nothing major to complain about.
Nice Place, good location to the Airport.
I'd stay again.

• Stayed: January 2010, travelled on business
1  Thank FoodiefromCT

Reviewed 2 January 2010

Nice hotel for driving through. Good location in Dothan for some eats. Had a problem with the room. Told the manager on duty. Chad Cool (aptly named) made it right. He upgraded me to a suite (which was not necessary) and went out of his way to make sure the problem was solved (which it was).

Problems happen, but the can-do attitude of Mr. Cool (he lives up to his last name) made it a non issue. Great job. Its a really nice hotel and very comfortable.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled solo
Reviewed 1 January 2010

This was our second time at the Dothan Hampton and we will make a point to stay there again. It is a perfect half way stop between Memphis and Tampa. From the upscale beds and pillows to the fantastic fresh waffles in the morning, I would happily recommend this place. The Mexican restaurant directly across the street was exceptional and the staff was very helpful with recomendations as well.

• Stayed: December 2009, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 23 March 2009

I arrived at the hotel around 9:00 pm with 2 weary children. The first thing I saw in the hotel room was a spider crawling up the wall near the beds. I quickly killed it so my children wouldn't see. Everything else seemed okay until I picked up the ice bucket to find it full of crushed pretzels. After tucking the children in bed, I decided to take a shower. The tub and shower walls were covered with hairs and something blue was dripping down one wall. I asked to move to a different room, only to be told that the hotel was fully booked. The manager said he would clean the bathroom for me. Thirty minutes later, I was able to shower. The tub, however, did not drain, and water was still standing in the tub the next morning. The manager called later to tell me that I would not be charged for the room. Although the staff was as helpful as they could be, it was a terrible experience."

• Stayed: March 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank eepbham
Reviewed 3 October 2008

Could not get a billing error corrected. Was informed by property manger (Nathan) that there was nothing he could do. This was completely unacceptable. Advise being careful in checking your bill for errors.

• Stayed: September 2008, travelled on business
2  Thank JohnT88
Reviewed 20 July 2007

This is my second visit to this hotel. It is wonderful!! I would definitely stay there again and recommend it. Clean rooms, inviting atmosphere, good continental breakfast!

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2007

very clean, friendly and quiet. Decorated very nicely.

We stayed here on our way to Florida from Indianapolis. I would recommend this hotel as a great half way point with a very relaxing stay between Indy and Ft. Myers Beach.

I