La Quinta Inn & Suites Dothan
US$134
US$124
US$180
US$175
All reviewswaffle housepanera breadpet friendly hotelroom was cleanpet ownerssmall dogsausageparking lotshopping and restaurantswafflespet policyfirst floordefinitely stay here againnice staybiscuitseasy accessoutdoor pool
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The atmosphere here is great. They know my face when i walk in the door. The beds are comfortable. I sit in the lobby like it is my living room at home and i am always greeted by the staff. If ever traveling to dothan wether its business or pleasure this is the place to be.

Room Tip: all are nice ive been in 3 differnt rooms so far. cant complain.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 5 May 2014

This is my 3rd week staying at this property. The staff is Amazing. They welcome with open arms and make being away from home managable. The hotel is clean breakfast is nicely set up. Can not complain. I have met Brandi (front desk manager) Leah (sales manager) and Tina and Nikki. All are top notch in the hospitality gig.

• Stayed: April 2014
Reviewed 25 April 2014

This was my first stay in the Dothan LaQuinta. Will definitely stay here next time. Room was great and clean! Staff were extremely pleasant. The internet was easy to access and the breakfast was great!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
A TripAdvisor Member
Kingsland, Georgia
Reviewed 19 April 2014

I thought this was a great place. The staff was friendly. The room was lovely and probably the cleanest hotel room I've ever been in. Shopping and restaurants are nearby. I had my two dogs with me and like the fact that there was a dog walk area.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 13 April 2014

We always stay at LaQuinta Inns & Suites because we have found them to always be friendly, clean, and reasonable. Also, we stay at them because they take pets and we have two dogs that travel with us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple