“Best place to stay in dothan”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Dothan
Ranked #6 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
“Best place to stay in dothan”
Reviewed 28 July 2014 via mobile

The night desk clerk was awesome her name is Jeanna her knowledge and down right kindness are something money can't buy you will definitely enjoy your stay. There breakfast is tasty and the selection is great for all ages over all this has to be the most top notch hotel to stay at in this price range.

• Stayed July 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
morristown, United States
Reviewed 25 July 2014

this is an extremely nice hotel with polite and very professional staff that goes out of their way to make sure your taken care of.the work out facility is very large and has a great selection. This is one of the best breakfast's that i have had at a motel. They have just about anything you could ask for, down to going down the road and getting Krispy Creme donuts

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Reviewed 24 July 2014

I am part of a 5 person crew that travel to jobs covering the South East. We spend 5 nights a week in Hotels. I have to say that this La Quinta in the best place we have stayed in a very long time. We were there for 6 plus weeks, and the staff knew us by name in the first week. Everyone is especially friendly and helpful, especially Tina. The housekeepers are cheerful and professional. The rooms are clean and fresh. The surroundings seem safe, secure, and it is a quiet and restful environment. I can't say enough about all of the staff though, Everyone seems like an extended welcoming family. There are more fancy places, but you will be hard pressed to find a more welcoming, friendly, and clean atmosphere.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
Dothan, Alabama
Reviewed 24 July 2014

I had problems from checking. Of course, check in issues were blamed on Expedia. So if you need handicap accessibility you won't find it here. I was told they have only 2 rooms handicap accessible and they are only with one king bedrooms. Although I was able to book double bed on Expedia. So for almost $100 a night I am not able to get a bath and have difficulty climbing on the high beds at this hotel. Oh, since I paid Expedia I was unable to cancel when reservation was wrong. That's not all. I leave the room at 730AM to return at 2PM to rest only to find the room has not been cleaned. I call the front desk, she is unable to tell me when it will be cleaned, then I ask for the on site manager (Brandy), who apparently knows about my checking problems and is immediately defensive about my cleaning questions. She raises her voice to me and then brings up the accessibility problems which I had not mentioned to her, and starts telling me that those problems were outside of their control. I ask her to not raise her voice to me as I had not raised mine. I will never ever stay at another LaQuinta Inn and will share my experience at every opportunity that I can find and with anyone that will listen.

Room Tip: Don't stay here! Don't expect handicap accessibility.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Friendly, Helpful, Clean Rooms, and Convenient. Stayed here for business staff was very friendly, and rooms were clean. Tina at the front desk was great!Would recomend to anyone coming to stay in Dothan.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Crystal River Fl.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

Hotel was nice but the rooms are allot smaller then most Laquinta, location was great
next to all shopping and restaurants, , the room was clean, staff was nice, the breakfast was adverage, would go back if I am in Dothan.

Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Tequesta, Florida
Reviewed 23 July 2014

We had the opportunity to spend (5) nights at this La Quinta property while moving our daughter into her apartment at the new medical school in town. This inn has a great location, clean, quiet, pet-friendly rooms, and a tasty complimentary breakfast buffet - all at an excellent price for the area! A special "thank you" to Tina at the front-desk for helping us with all our needs and requests! We will definitely return when we are in-town next!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family