“parents came to stay”

Ranked #18 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
alabama
“parents came to stay”
Reviewed 14 March 2013

my parent were having there house repaired they came to stay for one night the room was clean the staff was nice and they were cofortable being they do not stay away from their home and they are very hard to please .they were pleased econo lodge took care of them while they had to be away from home

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family

Kind Regards,

Econo Lodge, dothan

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
Grand Rapids, Ohio
Reviewed 11 March 2013

My wife and I stopped at the welcome center in Alabama and picked up hotel coupon books as we always do when we are getting ready to stop for the night.We stopped at this hotel because of the coupon.They refused to honor the coupon because it was a weekend.I showed him that the coupon did not state that.It did not matter to him.A $39.99 a night room turned into a $70.00 room.We were to tired to drive any farther so we paid.I talked to the lady at the counter in the morning about the problem and she refused to even look at the coupon.She got mean and said that's the way it is.They use the coupon to get you in the door.They lied.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Ron S
Tammy K, General Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 23 June 2015
I want to thank you for your feed back . I'm conconcerned about your exsperance while your were at out hotel . I want to thank you for bringing this matter to our attention to my attention .Please accept my sincere apology for any misunderstandings that may have accured .I want you to know any comments or sugestions are taken seriously . they tell us what is being done wright and wrong and helps us to inprove.

gm

Travellers are raving about these Dothan hotels

Dallas, Texas
Reviewed 16 December 2012

I wrote a review earlier but for some reason I couldn't confirm it to post. I stayed on business here at the beginning of October 2012. I found a bed bug in my bed, we requested a room change and they said there were non available and in the morning my coworker turned on the light in the morning and said, do not freak out because she just killed 4 crawling on me! The front desk did not take us seriously and made it sound like we were lying. We of course kept evidence of the bugs and requested again for a room change. In the end we left. I still have spots of where the bites broke out on my skin and it's nearing Christmas! I of course have called the Houston County health department of Alabama because this a serious health concern.

• Stayed October 2012, travelled on business
2 Thank T N

Jacksonville, Florida
Reviewed 23 September 2012

We stayed here and paid almost $69 for 2 bed. When you use bed, it becomes crib; furniture will become rocking chair. I am not sure why this place is open with choice hotels. Stay away from this place and get more for your money somewhere else. Stay here only if you want crib not bed.

• Stayed September 2012, travelled on business
3 Thank Surati420

Lakewood, Ohio
Reviewed 19 September 2012

staff was nice rooms were clean parking tight close to restraunts and shopping had a pool is wa s quiet and relaxing to sit buy had contractors staing there i thought was going to loud but they were not

Room Tip: room 111 was our room
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank amy e
Tammy K, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 23 June 2015
On behalf of our hotel staff , I am wrighting you to let you know how delighted we were to receive your kind words. iIt is truely rewarding when our guest rerecognizes our staff's efforts and take the time to let us know . The principle goal of our hotel is to provide dependable service and resonable prices and a comfortable stay . It is only thru your eyes that we can accuretly assess the quality of the accommodation and servies we provide .

again thank you
alabama
Reviewed 11 May 2012

stayed while house was being fixxed everyone was nice and helpful rooms were clean breakfast was good would saty again

• Stayed May 2012, travelled with family
5 Thank singlemom132e
Tammy K, Manager at Econo Lodge, responded to this review, 23 June 2015

again thank you
Au Train, MI
Reviewed 18 December 2011

Got caught late without a room reservation so we stopped here and a room was available. Parking is very tight, and was filled with contractor trucks. We expected noise all night, but it was quiet. Breakfast was waffles, cereal, fruit and pastries. Nothing great but adequate for our needs. At $49.00 it's hard to beat, but don't expect more than you're paying for.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled as a couple