All reviews breakfast lady room was clean enjoyed my stay a great stay the breakfast area rust
Reviewed 28 April 2014

I want to let your company know that Bianca, the front desk employee went above and behond to assist me the few days my husband and I spend at the Days Inn. We stayed in Dothan from April 20 to the 23rd. During my stay, all the staff was very friendly and helpful. When I got home, I realized that I had left a Sonic Facial Brush in my room. This item is very expensive. I called to inquire about it and Bianca went out of her way to locate the brush. Not only did she locate the brush from lost and found, but she also contacted me and was willing to mail it back to me. I send her a self addressed returned envelope in order for her to return back to me. You have a wonderful crew at this location. Especially Bianca. Please let her know we appreicate her. Marion and AJ Cusimano, Jemison, Alabama

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Tomaka D, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2014

Thank you so much for taking the time to send in your review for our hotel. We take pride in making sure our guest are extremely comfortable, as well as making sure we go through proper procedures at contacting a guest in situations such as yours. Glad to know that you were pleased with your stay. Your comments will be passed on.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Very bad smell, dirty and downgrade it Days inn. I have paid a lot for what the room offered. I do not think I will stay in any Days inn in the near future.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Andrea C
Tomaka D, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2014

I apologize that your stay was anything less than satisfying. I am sorry to hear that your stay here with us wasn't as enjoyable as you expected. I understand that your room had a foul odor and for that we do apologize. That issue will be taken care of as soon as possible. We hope that your give us another chance to better accomodate you.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

We stayed at this hotel for a month for classes. The staff was excellent, very helpful, and polite. Cassondra, at the front desk, and Josephine, that set up breakfast, was exceptional and helpful. They made our home away from home that month comfortable, and welcomed. The rooms were really clean. The house keepers were really polite. We want to thank them all for the wonderful stay and for making us feel welcome. We definitely recommend anyone that goes to Dothan, AL to stay there.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business

I was pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our property. I understand that you stayed for an entire month and within that month you felt like you were at home. You mentioned that Cassondra and Josephine were very friendly and helpful. Also you mentioned that the housekeepers did a great job, I'll certainly pass along your comments to them. You are more than welcome! Hope that you come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 28 March 2014

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Tomaka D, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Reviewed 18 March 2014

Bathroom needs redone. Wrong shaped stool lid required lifting the lid to shut the door. Very inconvenient and unsanitary. Water stains on ceiling. Heat did not work.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank PATANDRON1963

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience during your stay. Please accept our apologizes for the areas where we needed to do a better job in. Particularly with the heat not working for you. We have addressed these issues and they will be taken care of immediately.