US$96
US$130
US$103
Courtyard
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$116/night.

US$85
US$114
US$91
US$67
US$62
All reviewsbreakfast ladyroom was cleanenjoyed my staya great staythe breakfast arearust
Reviewed 11 November 2017 via mobile

Horrible!! We chose Days In because it was rated In High Demand! I️ don’t see how! I️ have never experienced such a horrible disgusting stay! To begin with our comforter was a very thin old blanket in combination with a sheet on top of that. When I️ called to ask where was the comforter she said between the top and bottom sheet. I️ asked for another blanket because it is the middle of November she said she would have to wait till her 11pm help got there so after 11 and still no blanket we just said forget it. I️ pull back the sheets to find a hair and not the one that grows on your head!! With what looks like a small old blood stain but who knows. After finally falling asleep because of exhaustion around 2am the cleaning lady knocks on our door at 9:45 am to see if we are checking out today!! Like WTH! She knew check out time was 12:00!! Then you hear them pushing there carts back and forth talking as loudly to each other as they can! There was no water pressure there was no knob on the bathroom door!! Thankfully the very nice Service Desk Lady was very concerned about our experience and kindly refunded us! So if you have to stay which I️ highly recommend NOT!! Make sure you deal with Ms. Angela! Thank you again Angela for your wonderful customer service

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Tomaka D, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for your feed back of your stay. I do apologize about the issues you encountered with your most recent stay. I can assure you these issues have been addressed and taken care of. Again, I apologize and I hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 11 November 2017

One day they woke me up 4 times even after telling the office to not disturb me. They’d start knocking around 9am then about every 45min after till about noon. This happened about every other day. It’s like they’d let me fall asleep then wake me up. As soon as I fell back asleep, they’d wake me up again. Housekeeping would just walk into my room. They’d knock then open the door, not giving enough time for me to tell them services weren’t needed. It was one of the worst stays I’ve had in the past 17 years, traveling for work. Working night shift 12 hours, 7 days a week, all I wanted to do was sleep and they refused to let me sleep. Seriously horrible stay. I work in Dothan often at the power plant and I will never stay at days inn again. I’d sleep in my car before I’d stay there again.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
2  Thank markrud2017

Thank you for your review of your stay. I greatly apologize that we did not meet your expectations. We are currently addressing the issues that you have stated in your review. I do hope that you will give us another chance and choose to stay at our property in the future. We strive to do everything we can to make each stay as comfortable as possible. Again I apologize and hope you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 31 October 2017

The room was clean if a little worn, the price was right. The only downside was that the wifi was not working. At least they were up front about that, compared to the other place that I had stayed previously. The staff was pleasant, checking in and out.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank kevin389
Tomaka D, General Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 1 November 2017

Thank you for your review. I am pleased that you were satisfied with your stay. I'm happy to see that the staff was pleasant. I do apologize that the wifi was not working. We are currently having the issue corrected. I hope that in the future you will choose to stay with us again.

Reviewed 23 October 2017

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Reviewed 22 October 2017

I booked this hotel at the last minute due to Hurricane Irma. We needed an extra night and our other hotel could not accommodate us.

I would like to note that while my overall rating of the property is terrible, the staff is a shining star. They tried very hard to get a lot of evacuated people settled and safe. They were always friendly and smiling.

However, the hotel does not have enough linens or bath towels for a full house. The rooms are rundown and dirty. The property is in major need of an overhaul.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Brooke J

Dear Valued Customer,

Let me first thank you for choosing your stay here at the Days Inn by Wyndham Dothan, Al. Our Front Desk Staff made it their personal responsibility to try and accomodate each and every person that particualr evening. Thank you for noticing their hard work and awesome customer skills. I'd also like to apologize deeply for your concerns with the property in a whole. The issues and concerns were and has been brought to the responsible departments attention and are being corrected.

Thank you for giving Days Inn by Wyndham Dothan, Al the chance to make you feel safe away from home.