Clarion Inn & Suites
US$105
US$102
US$134
US$131
All reviewsbreakfast buffetsausageroom was cleanexercise roomflat screen tvhotel staffthe young ladystaff was very friendlywould stay againenjoyed my stayking roomoutdoor poolbiscuitsjakesloungetinaal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We had a group stay there for a pool tournament and it was very nice i don't think i have slept that good in a long time was very clean and had a nice lounge downstairs and a very good breakfast buffet me and my husband plan on going back just to stay the weekend we had such a good time.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2012

It looks nice but there are problems: no refrigerator in room, a used washcloth on the shower curtain rod, and I wasn't too sure if the toilet was going to flush. Not critical for a nice stay but noticeable was the stain on the bed sash and the very dusty air vent in the bathroom. Maybe I got unlucky, but I think I'll choose another facility next time I come through Dothan.

Room Tip: Make sure you thoroughly check your room before unpacking.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Lee W
Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

We were here for two nights and we have been delighted. The rooms were clean and the breakfast buffett was a pleasant surprise. We would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: May 2012
Reviewed 6 May 2012

I stayed here on the advice of coworkers and their reviews. Let me tell you, it was worth it! Breakfast was great with many options. The only day they were short on anything was Sunday morning but they kept working on getting things fixed to put back out on the breakfast bar. The bar/grill Jakes was amazing. They have karoake 3 nights a week and it can be a great show!

The room was clean. Not the newest hotel in the room, so I didn't expect much in the way of "perfection" as some would. Yes, it does need some updating but everything worked for me including the wifi. The pool looked clean enough. They do need to run their skimmers more often but it wasn't nasty or anything that would have kept me from going swimming if I had the time.

I would stay here again.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2012

This of an older holiday inn hotel and it shows especially in the bathrooms, but it's clean, inexpensive and a recent remodel of the rooms make it an acceptable place to stay. They do have an excellent free breakfast and give you a free drink at the bar when you check in.

• Stayed: May 2012