“Excellent Experience”

Clarion Inn & Suites
Ranked #15 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 5 July 2012

The desk clerk was very friendly and my check in was effortless. The room was large and had all the amenities that I would have expected. The room, bedding and bathroom were all clean and very nice. The free breakfast was more than I had expected and the quality of the food was excellant. I will defenitiely stay here again when I am working in this area. I always stay at Choice Hotels but the accomodations here exceeded my expectations.

Room Tip: This was my first stay at this hotel, my accomodations exceeded my expectations.
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business

Reviewed 25 June 2012

This was one of the better hotels I have been too. Staff was great, benefits for choice members include a free drink at the bar/resturant, and free breakfast voucher at the full buffet style breakfast (real eggs!) bacon, sausage, just about anything you could want!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2012

this was a good stay price location and cleanliness and everyone was very friendly

Room Tip: get a room by the pool
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 18 June 2012

Myself my wife and granddaughter stayed here on the 15th of June ... had a great stay ... the room was very clean and in the back on the ground floor ... it was quiet and the bed was very comfortable ... the bathroom was a little small but was very clean and well stocked ... we ask for extra towels and they brought them right away with a roll a way bed for my granddaughter .. the staff was very friendly and professional and the wifi was good as well ... in the morning we got a free breakfast buffet ... the food was very good and there was a lot of waitresses that could get you anything you wanted ...the tables had real plates and napkins and glasses for drinks ... we will be there again ... I do have family in the area and we think this was a very good buy and well worth the money ... stay here if you come thru Dothan ... it is well worth it and a great place to stay

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank David S
Reviewed 21 May 2012

We had a group stay there for a pool tournament and it was very nice i don't think i have slept that good in a long time was very clean and had a nice lounge downstairs and a very good breakfast buffet me and my husband plan on going back just to stay the weekend we had such a good time.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 10 May 2012

It looks nice but there are problems: no refrigerator in room, a used washcloth on the shower curtain rod, and I wasn't too sure if the toilet was going to flush. Not critical for a nice stay but noticeable was the stain on the bed sash and the very dusty air vent in the bathroom. Maybe I got unlucky, but I think I'll choose another facility next time I come through Dothan.

Room Tip: Make sure you thoroughly check your room before unpacking.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled solo
1  Thank Lee W
Reviewed 7 May 2012 via mobile

We were here for two nights and we have been delighted. The rooms were clean and the breakfast buffett was a pleasant surprise. We would stay here again for sure.

• Stayed: May 2012