“Good value, great service.”

Fairfield Inn Dothan
Ranked #7 of 27 Hotels in Dothan
Reviewed 12 November 2012

I stayed here during the National Peanut Festival. The hotel did NOT boost their rates during this event. The staff was extremely welcoming and the breakfast was superior to other hotels in this class. It included microwaveable bacon and egg biscuits and Jimmy Dean sausage corn dogs in addition to all the usual continental breakfast stuff and waffle maker. There is an indoor pool but NO hot tub. I'm not sure what the other reviewers mean by 'showing it's age' as we found everything up dated and fresh.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 October 2012

The staff is awesome. Deborah and Sherrie was always smiling and ready to help not matter what. They made my stay very enjoyable.

The only problem I had was when I checked out their printer was not doing a good job and my check out statement doesn't seem correct. I have a call in to Angie and seft a message for her to call me and hopefully she can answer my questions.

Room Tip: I was at the end of the hall on first floor and it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: October 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 6 October 2012

The manager and her staff are on top of their job, but the franchisee needs to look around. However, I could go next door and get all the glitter and pay another $50 -$60 bucks too at the Court Yard. The Fairfield price is right, staff is very friendly and helpful, and the breakfast host is on top of her game too. The ladies cleaning the room have them jam up and they are outgoing friendly people. I will stay again. The property does not include a fitness center which is not good but for $50 bucks I can walk the parking and other surrounding area: I am not to proud to save the $. The property is located near good places to eat and can be located without difficulty. It is easy on and off and has a good location to the community and business hub of town. It is 20 years old and needs updating, but other than that it is good.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 September 2012

This Fairfield Inn has not been updated like many of its' affiliates throughout the country. However the staff is extremley friendly and the rooms are comfortable. My only negative is that when you turn on the light in the bathroom - the fan turns on too and the fan is quite loud. The facility was clean and room was spotless. Bed was comfortable. I could not get the TV to work and the staff quickly addressed the issue (need to point the remote at the cable box and not TV). The hotel is set off the road and one could easily drive by without seeing it. I was on the 2nd floor and could hear the person above me walking around - so my suggestion ask for a 3rd room floor if you are sensitive to sound. There are several restaurants within walking distance and you can find any type of food within a few minutes drive. The value of this hotel is a plus. Continental free breakfast was standard with nice choice of items.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Deborah M
Reviewed 8 August 2012

I made the reservation on their website and it was super easy to redeem a room with reward points. I was greeted nicely and super quick check in. Indoor pool worked out well for the kids. breakfast was simple but decent. Beds were comfortable and rooms were clean.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I just got back from our stay at the Fairfield Inn this past week. Contrary to other reviews, we stayed recently and saw no bugs at all. I found the hotel to be very clean and bug free. We stayed for 4 nights and our room was cleaned every day and fresh towels replaced when we asked. I think everyone prefers their own bed, but I have to say, the bed was pretty comfortable and LOTS of pillows. We ate breakfast in the lobby every day and my 1 year old made quite a mess on the floor. The staff was very gracious and wouldn't let me clean up. The whole staff was very friendly. We frequently found fresh baked cookies at the front desk and even found a special container to the side for our son one day. I would recommend this hotel to anyone.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 July 2012

Frequent Fairfield every two years. Friendly and attentive staff. Rooms are clean...quiet. Self serve breakfast beats out other smaller chain breakfasts...make your own waffles, bagels, fruit, cereal, etc. Indoor pool is nice to avoid the weather. Located on the Circle...near known restaurants, shops, etc.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family