Fairfield Inn Dothan
Courtyard Dothan(Dothan)
Econo Lodge(Dothan)
  • Pool
View Hotel
All reviewsindoor poolseveral restaurants within walking distancestaff was very friendlythe free continental breakfastroom was cleannice hotelyogurtcheese omeletsafter driving hoursstaff personbusiness triptwo nightslots of restaurantscomfortable staystayed one nightup to datebreakfast bar
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 January 2014

This was our second stay here (last in Oct. 2012). This Fairfield seems like an older property that could use a little updating but is a nice value, especially for a Marriott Rewards member. Both our stays were in clean, comfortable rooms. Applebee's right in front of the hotel and many more restaurants nearby along Route 231. The staff was very friendly and accomodating both times. Nice hot breakfast with Jimmy Dean biscuit sandwiches, waffles, and more. Dothan is a nice stopover between Florida and the midwest, and we will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 January 2014

Great check in at 8:00 pm. However, when we returned to our room on New Years Eve, we could not get in at the side door nearest to our room. We walked, through the rain, to the main entrance, & were told the side entrances "don't ever work." Then, after 15 minutes in our room, the night guy (with the cane) banged on our door & said there was a noise complaint. We were simply returning to our room & talking. Totally unaccomodating & rude. We stay in Fairfield Inns often & love them but we will stay down the road at the Holiday Inn in Dothan from now on.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 2 December 2013

My family needed multiple rooms for relatives coming in town for a funeral. Sherry is the lady I booked with and had a very smooth time getting everybody adequate accommodations. She was a real life saver during this difficult time. Had no problem getting a handicap room for my grandmother and all our rooms were on the same hall so we could be close together. Rooms were clean and comfortable and it was a great experience given the circumstances at the time.
Thanks again Sherry!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 4 November 2013

I was driving home to Chattanooga and it was getting late...no way I would make it home safety. I pulled over in Dothan and did a search on Trip Advisor and settled in on the Fairfield Inn. I see there are some negative comments here but I've never had a "bad" stay at any Marriott property and I thought their piece was one of the best at the other hotels I looked at. The hotel, and room, was clean and comfortable I would not hesitate to stay here again and will if I ever need a room in Dothan again!

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Fairfield_Inn_Dothan, Manager at Fairfield Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Thank you for your review on the Fairfield Inn. YOU are why we strive to give our very best to the Hotel and to OUR GUEST such as yourself. We are pleased to have had you stay with us. If you should ever find yourself in Dothan again, please feel free to give us a call as your coming in and let us set up your reservation for you. Thank you again and we look forward to serving you in the near future. Sincerely, Kenna Spicer

Reviewed 11 October 2013

i had originally booked at the LaQuinta inn & suites. we drove up from floida to visit with my son who is stationed at fort rucker....since we would not get there till midnight i was praying for the best...my advice never never book at laquinta...dreary,carpets were black...bathroom was dirty.. they do offer smoking rooms (yes i am a smoker) however they ran out of ashtrays and gave me a plastic coffee cup to use.... so the next morning at 7 am i booked my room at the fairfield.. they are a non-smoking hotel which was just fine by me...and that is where i will stay when i go visit my son from here on in....the staff was wonderful...my suite was clean ...the staff had knowledge of the goings on locally....

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank lovetogamble_12
Fairfield_Inn_Dothan, Manager at Fairfield Inn Dothan, responded to this reviewResponded 14 October 2013

I want to tell you thank you for your review on the staff and the Hotel as well. We are very pleased when we have guest like yourself that come and stay with us and you find all to your comfort. We hope that should you come to Dothan in the future that you will contact us and make your reservation here with us at the Fairfield Inn. Thank you again and we enjoyed having you here with us.........Kenna Spicer, GSM.