Motel 6 Enterprise
US$57
  • Breakfast included
US$54
US$109
All reviewssingle roomroom was cleanother hotelswould definitely stay here againstaff was very friendlycerealfacility
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 April 2011

Great bed, Friendly reception, helpful host. Nicely updated room in an older motel in a quiet off the highway location.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 April 2011

This hotel is family owned and managed. Our family rented 4 rooms for 2 days. The rooms are up-to-date in decor and very clean. The Patel family make you feel welcomed and that your business is appreciated.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2011

i got a last minute assignment to travel for the military to fort rucker, al. There was a serious conflict with housing as there were a few other conferences going on and soldiers displaced due to housing renovations. My husband actually found the hotel online for me and booked the room. When I got to the hotel it was toward the end of the day, but the gentleman who helped me was very professional and polite and patient as he got me checked in and explained to me how to get to my room. My was there 4-5 days and after class from 6am-5pm I'd com back and my room was cleaned, towels replaced, soaps replenished. Because I was staying several days I didn't expect to get serviced everyday, it was a pleasant suprise. I don't know what kind of mattress that was, some sort of pillow top. It was absolutely incredible!!! I've got to get one for the house. I told my husband he would LOVE the mattresss. Thanks for making the beginning of a hectic week into a enjoyable and restful experience.

Room Tip: book ahead and use the internet
  • Stayed: April 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 February 2011

I saw the reviews here on Trip Advisor and picked this place to stay when my sister and I were in Enterprice. It was very clean, and the people than rar the motel was very nice and helpful. The only thing I have to disagree with the other reviews about are the beds. The room we had didn't have a memory foam or pillow top. The only thing my sister and I had a problem with there was no chain lock and anything like that on the door. We just feel better when there is one. One big plus is the price is right and it is close to alot of places to eat and shop.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 January 2011

If one is looking for an inexpensive yet comfortable motel this is the place for you. It is nothing fancy, but is nicely redone. The rooms are remodeled with granite counter tops, new carpets, and pillow-top comfortable beds. It also has many ammenities (refrigerator, microwave, hair dryer, iron) although bring your own conditioner and body lotion! The motel is family run and they are quite nice. The breakfast is mostly sugar (sugar cereals, muffins, sweet rolls) but for a few dollars one can have a full breakfast down the street. The price is extremely modest so if the breakfast isn't wonderful, who cares?! We stayed for 3 nights for a grand total of $163 including all taxes. Be sure and use your AAA or AARP cards for this discount. We would recommend this motel rather than a more expensive one that is more in town. It was quite comfortable for our needs

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple