“Great little hotel. ” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Tacoma, Washington
“Great little hotel. ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 November 2013 via mobile

Great little hotel. Clean. Comfortable. Nice. Good service. I was actually shocked at how nice this place was. Located right next to a grocery store. New Panera going in next door. Wasn't open yet. Super easy to find. I would totally stay there again.

Stayed November 2013
BW36330, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Circle Inn, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
We’re glad we caught you by surprise! We look forward to you staying with us, and hope to exceed your expectations once again. Thank you

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Waldorf, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 November 2013

The hotel was clean, comfortable, and inviting. The lobby is so warm with the fireplace and big comfy couches. The receptionists are all nice, friendly, polite, and accomodating. Additionally, the continental breakfast was amazing! I preferred it to going out to eat with my family in the morning!

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and breakfast. We are doing all that we can to improve and keep the breakfast up to date, so your kind words are greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Florence, KY, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 November 2013

This hotel was a gem of a find. We were passing through to see a friend and picked the hotel because of its location in town and the price was right. Didn't expect much but were honestly surprised. Huge room...comfy bed...awesome shower. Clean and new smelling. The only downside was the breakfast selection was a bit small compared to some hotels, but we found enough to enjoy that it wasn't an issue at all. Will stay again next time in town.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BW36330, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Circle Inn, responded to this review, 2 January 2014
Thank you for your comments. We will take into consideration your suggestions about breakfast and do our best to improve. Most importantly, we’re glad that everything else was up to your standards. We appreciate you and look forward to you staying with us again soon. Thank you.
Birmingham, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 November 2013

The hotel personnel was really attentive and polite. Not only was the room clean, but the rooms had great amenities. The staff was friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was served promptly and had a great variety.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Mobile, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 November 2013

Twenty-two members of our family (13 adults and 9 children) stayed here for the weekend of our son's wedding. The managers and desk personnel were very professional and eager to see that we had everything we needed. One family with a baby needed a port-a-crib and another needed a cot. Everything was there as promised. We also needed some flexibility in check-in/check/out times and they were very accommodating. The rooms were very attractive, clean, comfortable and large. At times the AC seemed to stay off too long and the temperature got a little stuffy before the unit turned back on, which is the reason for the only "very good" sleep quality rating. The beds and pillows were very comfortable. Our room was directly across from the elevator but we never were bothered by noise.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BW36330, Director of Sales at BEST WESTERN PLUS Circle Inn, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you for reviewing your recent stay at our property. We are glad that you had enjoyed wonderful stay with us. We like to thank you for your kind words, and glad that we were available for your assistance. We like to wish new couple congratulation from entire team. Come visit us when you get back in town.
Lynn Haven, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013

The hotels in nearby Troy were full for Homecoming. Therefore, we stayed here in Enterprise and it was great! The front desk personnel were professional, pleasant and personable. The accomodations were outstanding with modern, clean and comfortable rooms. The breakfast was good and the pancake machine was fun. The only constructive comment we have is the TV listings did not match the cable/digital channels and the two queen sized beds seemed more like full sized beds, but they were still very comfortable. The ceramic tub and marble shower walls with the oversized shower head were appreciated. We'd go back!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Thank Lawrence (kelle... P
Phenix City, AL
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 September 2013

My mother and I stayed here overnight. I'd researched all the area hotels and this one seemed to be the nicest for the price.
It was fine
The guy that checked us in was very pleasant, and although I had requested a first floor room, we were booked on the 2nd floor, and the hotel wasn't nearly filled to capacity. I didn't complain just figured it was fate.

We unloaded our bags and headed out for dinner. The room was awfully warm so I tried to lower the thermostat so the room would be cool when we returned. This is normally a pretty idiotproof task, but for some reason, I could not get the unit to change. I assumed that the units were preset and locked. I inquired at the front desk, and the pleasant fella that checked us in stated that there were 2 thermostats (one on wall and one by window) that I could use and that they weren't preset. So I just said "Ok, I'll figure it out when we get back from dinner."

When we got back from dinner, I still could not make the temp change, so I went to the front desk again and asked a very nice young lady what did I have to do to change the temp. She immediately asked if I was in room 2##. I said yes, and she stated "Oh darn, that's the second time this week it's broken!" She was very very nice about getting me another room, but now I'm mad at the guy that checked us in because he knew it was broken.

So, we get to the new room with great AC and there are huge cockroaches in the bathroom. UGH!

Then when we checked out, we stopped and grabbed some of the complimentary breakfast. The bread bin reeked of moldy bread, so even though my bagel wasn't moldy, it tasted it from being enclosed with moldy bread. So I grabbed a "Jimmy Dean Sausage Egg and Cheese Croissant", the sausage was soured. I just couldn't win, so I grabbed a banana and left.

It's not like it didn't have potential to be a great stay, it did, but I think their in house maintenances are very lacking. I wouldn't recommend it or stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
BW36330, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Circle Inn, responded to this review, 24 September 2013
We send our sincerest apologies to you and your mother. Although your stay was not what you expected, we ask that you will not rule us out completely. If we were allowed the honor of accommodating you again, we would surely deliver better service to you and your guest, as this is definitely not how our business normally runs. Your concerns will not be pushed under the rug; as we are always trying to improve, we appreciate you bringing these shortcomings to our attention. Again, we are terribly sorry and we look forward to seeing you again.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise
Hampton Inn Ozark
Hampton Inn Ozark
#1 of 6 in Ozark
Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark

Been to BEST WESTERN PLUS Circle Inn? Share your experiences!