“Caring and hekping manager and staff”

Candlewood Suites Enterprise
Ranked #4 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Reviewed 30 April 2013

We spent over 100 days at this hotel and the staff made each of those days feel as though we were at home. They even cooked us dinner every Wednesday night. We highly recommend this hotel. We will stay here again whenever we are close to Enterprise.

Best wishes to Misty and her staff - we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: All floors were good. I'd recommend not staying next to the gym as I sometimes cranked the TV u...
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Misty F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Thank you for rating us here at Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL! We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to let us know how we're doing! I am glad that the team at Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL made you feel as you were at home! We strive to make sure all of our guests feel that way and it's nice to know that we're accomplishing our goals! It's nice to hear that when your travels bring you back to the Enterprise, AL area - that you'll be staying with us here at Candlewood Suites! We'll most definitely welcome you back "home"! You're definitely missed!

Thanks you to your and your family for the best wishes - I will most defintely pass them along to the entire team!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Normally I wait until I am in the hotel at least a night to right a review. This hotel, without a shadow of a doubt has the thinnest walls and ceilings I have ever experienced in 6 years of traveling for business. You can see the hotel was cheaply constructed. I sit in my room attempting to do school work and can hear the tv in the room to the left and someone above me is pacing and it sounds like they are coming through the ceiling. A couple of guys were talking in the hall a minute ago and you would have thought I had the door open. When the rooms above flush, you catch yourself looking up as if you are going to see water coming throught ceiling. THERE IS NO SOUND INSULATION IN THE WALLS OR CEILING!

I cannot remember staying in the Candlewood before, however this will be the last time. This was not my first choice, but several other hotels that I attempted to stay in were completely booked.

The room is spacious and has all of the amenities you would expect and the price was reasonable. However the noise level is not acceptable.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 3rd floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Misty F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

I'd like to apologize for your visit with Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL not being what you expected. We do strive for all of our guests that stay with us here at Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL to have the most enjoyable stay that can when they're away from home. The fact that we fell short where you're concerned is not what we want.

I am, however, glad that you found the rooms spacious, amenities as expected, and that we were reasonably priced.

Again, I do apologize for your stay with us being less than you expected and deserved. Also, I'd like to thank you for taking your time and bringing the issues you had to my attention so that I can get them to the proper people to handle the shortcomings you experienced. I'd like to use your comments and concerns as training tools for the future so that you, and/or other guests that stay with us here at Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL, do not experience the same issues and will receive the "WOW" type of service that you deserve and that we look forward to giving.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

My infant son and I stayed at this hotel from the 24th- 27th of December. Our room was just beautiful! We always had close parking and the staff was EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. When the stores were all closed on X-mas and X-mas eve- the pantry had milk and snacks for the baby. I had no trouble getting laundry done in the laundry facilities! I simply wouldn't stay anywhere else. It made the time we were able to stay with family less stressful and more carefree. Thanks for a great experience! We will see you again! -Megan Keller

Room Tip: I would advise to get a suite with a bedroom that has a separate closing door if you are traveling w...
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Misty F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to send a response to us! We here at Candlewood Suites are happy that we could do what we could to make your stay pleasant! During the holidays it's tough to find things open and I'm glad that the amenities that we have here were what you needed!

Make sure that when your travels bring you back to our area that you come back and bring that adorable baby - we'd love to have you back!

Reviewed 25 January 2013

We used Holiday Inn points for a free night. The room was large and comfortable. Spacious bathroom as well. DVD player was an added bonus as we had been watching DVDs on a laptop screen in most other hotels. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple

I'm glad that you chose to use your Priority Club points to stay with us - that gave you a way to see what Candlewood Suites is all about! I'm glad that you enjoyed your visit with us and now you know all that we have to offer.

I hope that when you come this way again - you'll come stay with us!

Reviewed 24 January 2013

Our stay at Candlewood Suites was excellent. The staff was friendly and helpful. We encountered Misty, Laura, Kassie, and Michael. The staff was professional and well groomed. They answered our questions on how to get to certain points within Enterprise and in FL. The special touches such as cookies, brownies, and the get together with food was an unexpected treat and made you feel very welcome and part of a family.

Room Tip: Our room was on the back side of the suite. Very quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled with family

I'd like to thank you for taking the time to let us know that your stay with us was all that you had hoped it would be! We strive to make sure that all of our guests are satisfied with their visit and feel that they're at home. I'll most definitely pass on the compliments to the team and thank them for a job well done! On a personal note - I'd like to thank you for saying that I was helpful in making your stay better.

I hope that the next time your travels bring you to Enterprise, AL that you'll consider staying with us here at Candlewood Suites again!

Reviewed 5 November 2012

We arrived at Candlewood Suites after making a 3,200 mile journey from the state of WA with two large dogs and a five week old baby. Upon our arrival we discovered that due to a computer glitch our room.for the week had been given to someone else. Misty, the manager, apologized profusely and found us another room--we were upgraded to a suite at no additional charge. The room was very clean, kitchen stocked with dishes and everything else we would need and the bed was very comfortable. The front desk had movies you could borrow, which was a nice way to pass the time. The staff was very friendly and helpful and we had a wonderful stay here. I would stay there again without hesitation.

• Stayed: October 2012
Misty F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2012

Thank you for taking the time to submit a review for the Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL. I'm very pleased that your with us was all you wanted it to be. I, on a personal level, want to thank you for the compliment about the job I did. We stive to make sure that all of our guests have the best experience as possible and it's good to know that in your case, we were succesful.

I hope if your travels bring you back to Enterprise, AL - that you'll not hesitate to stay with us here at Candlewood Suites.

Have a great day!

Reviewed 12 October 2012

Stayed here three weeks in August 2012 and all of September (will be staying again in October).
Room is clean.
Internet is reasonably fast.
Room AC can have fan run continuously which is a plus so as not to hear the unit turn on and off.
Free laundry which was always available (three washers and four dryers).
Free Gold's Gym use (5 minutes away).
Decent workout area when I didn't have time to get to Gold's.
Fantastic Staff!

Room Tip: Laundry and gym located on first floor.
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
Misty F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2012

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay! I'm glad that your visit was good and that we had the amenities that made your stay even better! I'll pass on to the staff that you enjoyed your visit as well as your compliment to them.

I hope that when you're in the Enterprise area again that you'll allow us, here at the Candlewood Suites, to again let this be your "home away from home"!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
Best Western Plus Circle Inn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
#1 of 8 in Enterprise
Holiday Inn Express Enterprise
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ozark
Hilton Garden Inn Dothan

Been to Candlewood Suites Enterprise? Share your experiences!