Candlewood Suites Enterprise
Motel 6 Enterprise(Enterprise)(Great Value!)
US$47
EconoLodge
  • Breakfast included
US$109
Hampton.com
All reviewsfull size fridgelaundry facilitiesin townfront deskfort ruckersanta fe cattlegood sized bathroomburner cooktophotel sitstwo queen bedsminute drivesanta fe restaurantwithin walking distancegold's gymkitchenettelinenshousekeeping
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 17 August 2013

a few of us spent 6 weeks at this hotel for some training at fort Rucker. of all the hotels ive been to, this was by far the best hotel and staff. we got to know each of the front desk staff members by name, they would come hang out with our group just for fun and yet were still very professional. Every wednesday they cooked dinner for the entire hotel - and not just easy finger foods; they would cook us goulash, and pork chops, etc. One person was vegetarian, but the staff made sure to have an extra vegetarian friendly dish so that that one person could enjoy dinner too. The staff - Misty, kassie, stacey, etc were like an extended family to us during our 6 weeks there.
Because this is a long term stay hotel, they are only scheduled to clean your room once a week. However, if you request, they are very accommodating and will clean ur room again during the week should you need it. Also, because this is Alabama, there are tons of bugs outside. The first day i had some bugs in my room and i let the front desk know. they apologized, and said they'd spray the room. I have not had any issues since then. They took everything i said seriously and was quick to fix anything.
They actually go above and beyond what is expected of a hotel - for example, they have a grill outside and my friends and i were grilling but realized we had no condiments. We asked the front desk just to see if they had it, and they did! they let us borrow the grilling equipment, use their condiments, and even gave us some drinks.
All in all i had a blast at the hotel. Alabama isnt the most exciting place to go, but this was like a little hidden gem in the middle of nowhere. If i ever go to alabama again, this is where i will stay, no question.

Misty, stacey, kassie, if youre reading this, we want you to know we miss you!

- "the ladies"

Room Tip: if youre going as TDY military, make sure you let the front desk know and give them tax exemption paperwork. this prevents having to pay taxes bc you'll get a military discount.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Misty F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thank you so much for all of the kinds words said about Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL. We truly strive to make sure that every guest has an amazing experience here with us and I am so pleased to know that our "mission was accomplished" with you and your group! We here at Candlewood Suites know that it's tough being away from home for such extended periods of time and like to make sure that our guests "Consider Us Home"!

If you're in the Enterprise or Ft. Rucker area again - please make sure to come back and visit with us at Candlewood Suites........We'd love to welcome you "home" again!!!

All of us here miss "you ladies"!

Reviewed 15 July 2013

This is not convenient location for fort rucker. Also they didn't have my reservation correct I asked for 2 queens got 1 had to share a bed with my mom, and the room was smelly and not clean. If you must stay there get there early the road there Boll weevil is pitch black. Then you can check the room for cleanliness. Find a chain in Dothan. Dothan has a Cracker Barrel.

Room Tip: Find something in Dothan
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Misty F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 16 July 2013

I'd like to apologize for your visit with us at Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL not being the experience you desired. We truly strive that every guest that stays at Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL have an enjoyable stay and feel comfortable and as at home as you can when you're away from your own home. Falling short is a concern for us and I do appreciate you taking the time to bring it to my attention.

Again, I do apologize for any inconveniences you had while with us and I will take your comments and use them as training tools with my team to make sure that situations like this do not happen again. I hope that you will give us another opportunity here at Candlewood Suites Enterprise, AL to give you the amazing service you, and all of our guests deserve.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

We spent over 100 days at this hotel and the staff made each of those days feel as though we were at home. They even cooked us dinner every Wednesday night. We highly recommend this hotel. We will stay here again whenever we are close to Enterprise.

Best wishes to Misty and her staff - we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

Room Tip: All floors were good. I'd recommend not staying next to the gym as I sometimes cranked the TV up loud during my morning workouts 8-)
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled on business
Misty F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 1 May 2013

Thank you for rating us here at Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL! We appreciate you taking time out of your busy day to let us know how we're doing! I am glad that the team at Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL made you feel as you were at home! We strive to make sure all of our guests feel that way and it's nice to know that we're accomplishing our goals! It's nice to hear that when your travels bring you back to the Enterprise, AL area - that you'll be staying with us here at Candlewood Suites! We'll most definitely welcome you back "home"! You're definitely missed!

Thanks you to your and your family for the best wishes - I will most defintely pass them along to the entire team!

Reviewed 17 April 2013

Normally I wait until I am in the hotel at least a night to right a review. This hotel, without a shadow of a doubt has the thinnest walls and ceilings I have ever experienced in 6 years of traveling for business. You can see the hotel was cheaply constructed. I sit in my room attempting to do school work and can hear the tv in the room to the left and someone above me is pacing and it sounds like they are coming through the ceiling. A couple of guys were talking in the hall a minute ago and you would have thought I had the door open. When the rooms above flush, you catch yourself looking up as if you are going to see water coming throught ceiling. THERE IS NO SOUND INSULATION IN THE WALLS OR CEILING!

I cannot remember staying in the Candlewood before, however this will be the last time. This was not my first choice, but several other hotels that I attempted to stay in were completely booked.

The room is spacious and has all of the amenities you would expect and the price was reasonable. However the noise level is not acceptable.

Room Tip: Get a room on the 3rd floor
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Misty F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 19 April 2013

I'd like to apologize for your visit with Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL not being what you expected. We do strive for all of our guests that stay with us here at Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL to have the most enjoyable stay that can when they're away from home. The fact that we fell short where you're concerned is not what we want.

I am, however, glad that you found the rooms spacious, amenities as expected, and that we were reasonably priced.

Again, I do apologize for your stay with us being less than you expected and deserved. Also, I'd like to thank you for taking your time and bringing the issues you had to my attention so that I can get them to the proper people to handle the shortcomings you experienced. I'd like to use your comments and concerns as training tools for the future so that you, and/or other guests that stay with us here at Candlewood Suites, Enterprise, AL, do not experience the same issues and will receive the "WOW" type of service that you deserve and that we look forward to giving.

Reviewed 26 January 2013

My infant son and I stayed at this hotel from the 24th- 27th of December. Our room was just beautiful! We always had close parking and the staff was EXTREMELY friendly and helpful. When the stores were all closed on X-mas and X-mas eve- the pantry had milk and snacks for the baby. I had no trouble getting laundry done in the laundry facilities! I simply wouldn't stay anywhere else. It made the time we were able to stay with family less stressful and more carefree. Thanks for a great experience! We will see you again! -Megan Keller

Room Tip: I would advise to get a suite with a bedroom that has a separate closing door if you are traveling with children! The baby was able to take a nap while I stayed busy in the other part of the suite!
  • Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Misty F, General Manager at Candlewood Suites Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to send a response to us! We here at Candlewood Suites are happy that we could do what we could to make your stay pleasant! During the holidays it's tough to find things open and I'm glad that the amenities that we have here were what you needed!

Make sure that when your travels bring you back to our area that you come back and bring that adorable baby - we'd love to have you back!