“Terrible” 1 of 5 bubbles

Good for: Child-friendly
Fort Rucker, Alabama
“Terrible”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

A friend and I stopped at this R.T. for an early dinner. We walk in and there is no hostess to seat us. We wait about two minutes before I see a few waitresses hanging out at the bar. For what ever reason I could see them but they can't see me. I walk over, two of them see me but continue talking to the bartender, but the bartender immediately goes up front to seat us.
I ordered the Asiago Peppercorn Steak, medium rare, which I also order. It came out perfectly cook to medium rare but incredibly salty. I couldn't eat a 1/4 of it. I set it aside, our waitress picks it up and doesn't ask about it, she just takes it. My friends salmon, from the new or limited time menu, was salty too.
My last few visit have been very disappointing. I suggest heading to the one in Dothan or the other steakhouse (Texas) on the southern part of the circle near the hotel.

• 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank drwife8

Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Great Food!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 September 2012

My family & I ate here coming back from Panama City Beach we came around lunchtime and the lunch crowd was bustling, but we managed to get a table before ten minutes or so. Our waiter was nice and seemed informative about the menu because my family and I have only ate at Ruby Tuesday's twice. I ordered chicken wings they were good and fully cooked My family and I recommend this restaurant for Lunch or dinner.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank iluvcilla
Enterprise, Alabama
“Ever Changing Menu”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 July 2012

I like their fresh salad bar, but it frustrates me how often they change up their menus. I find a favorite and next time it is gone! whoosh! Servers here are attentive and very good.

Visited June 2012
United States
“You have got to be kidding me”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 May 2012

We went there for our son's birthday, we ordered some cake and told the waiter it was for his birthday. The lady brought the cake no candle no song nothing. We told her it was supposed to be for his birthday, she said oh happy birthday and walked off. I asked for the manager who told me that they don't do birthdays, wish we would have known that before we wasted our time there. we walked out and will never be back.

Visited February 2012
1 Thank Josh W
Opp, Alabama
“Slightly above-averge chain restaurant experience”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2011

I've consistently been disappointed with side dishes at this restaurant, but always happy with the meat - steak, ribs, chicken, shrimp. I love broccoli but don't like it microwaved and that seems their only cooking method for it - unfortunate. It can get packed, and service once seated can be slow. I'm a big fan of their call-ahead carry-out. They tell you when it will be ready, pack the food well, give you plenty of everything, and bring it to your car. It takes them 2 trips to your car to do this (unless you don't need change or to wait for your card back) so I usually give a small tip. Overall, I think the menu and drinks are overpriced. You can get equally good food in other Enterprise restaurants for less, or better and more interesting food for the same prices.

• Visited December 2010