“Good selection and consistent service”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #42 of 85 Restaurants in Enterprise
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Rhode Island
“Good selection and consistent service”
Reviewed 20 December 2012

The food was very good & fresh and the service was great. Yes, its a chain but at least you know what you are getting (unlike some other dinning establishments in the area)

Visited November 2012

Dothan, Alabama
“Fresh Salad Bar”
Reviewed 3 October 2012

First of all, I love Ruby Tuesday. It is one of my favorites here in the States. The menu constantly updates, and the food doesn't all taste the same. You know what I am talking about. Those restaurants with four pages of menu, but it all tastes the same. You can go to R.T. with a group of twelve and everyone will find something they desire. I also love their fruit teas with all the chunks of fruit in them...bottomless! Love it.

This R.T. does not really lead the way for the Ruby Tuesday bastion, but it doesn't hurt it either. A friend and I went to to lunch around 1130, and there was only one other table occupied. The first thing I noticed was the great looking salad bar. I'm not a big salad guy, more of a meat eater; however I knew I was going to get the salad here. The hostess hadn't arrived for her shift, so one of the wait staff sat us after a wait of a minute or two. The restaurant was very clean and ready for lunch, our waiter was prompt and informative about the menu, and brought out our drinks quickly. We ordered right away, and immediately went to the salad bar to dig in. There were four different kinds of lettuce...stuff...toppings galore, a fruit salad, noodle salad, potato salad, fruit, and other stuff. I tried keep my plate from overflowing, because I had buffalo chicken minis coming as well. The salad was great, crisp, and tasty. About the time my salad was done, my meal arrived with a refill of my tea. There was never a wait for my tea refill. I drank five while I was there. The buffalo chicken minis were awesome, fries were smoking hot, and the tea is great (did I mention that already?).

Why isn't this restaurant leading the way? The restaurant industry is very competitive, and there needs to be some sort of special something to set them ahead. This is a very good restaurant. I couldn't find anything wrong with anything. However, not finding anything wrong is different form being great. I will return to this R.T. to eat. I would recommend it. But there was nothing to set it apart from the rest of R.T. restaurants. Or could it be that all R.T. restaurants are just so good that they are all the same?

For the Enterprise area, this is a very good restaurant.

• Visited October 2012
Fort Rucker, Alabama
“Terrible”
Reviewed 24 September 2012 via mobile

A friend and I stopped at this R.T. for an early dinner. We walk in and there is no hostess to seat us. We wait about two minutes before I see a few waitresses hanging out at the bar. For what ever reason I could see them but they can't see me. I walk over, two of them see me but continue talking to the bartender, but the bartender immediately goes up front to seat us.
I ordered the Asiago Peppercorn Steak, medium rare, which I also order. It came out perfectly cook to medium rare but incredibly salty. I couldn't eat a 1/4 of it. I set it aside, our waitress picks it up and doesn't ask about it, she just takes it. My friends salmon, from the new or limited time menu, was salty too.
My last few visit have been very disappointing. I suggest heading to the one in Dothan or the other steakhouse (Texas) on the southern part of the circle near the hotel.

2 Thank drwife8
Tuscaloosa, Alabama
“Great Food!”
Reviewed 5 September 2012

My family & I ate here coming back from Panama City Beach we came around lunchtime and the lunch crowd was bustling, but we managed to get a table before ten minutes or so. Our waiter was nice and seemed informative about the menu because my family and I have only ate at Ruby Tuesday's twice. I ordered chicken wings they were good and fully cooked My family and I recommend this restaurant for Lunch or dinner.

• Visited September 2012
1 Thank iluvcilla
Enterprise, Alabama
“Ever Changing Menu”
Reviewed 16 July 2012

I like their fresh salad bar, but it frustrates me how often they change up their menus. I find a favorite and next time it is gone! whoosh! Servers here are attentive and very good.

Visited June 2012