“Get It Together”

Santa Fe Cattle Company
Ranked #8 of 88 Restaurants in Enterprise
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: http://www.santafecattleco.com/locations.html (location M) 334-308-2004. Thanks!
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I did the lunch. I ordered the steak from the lunch menu. Let me say that it was not as described on the menu. If it weren’t for the peanuts on the table, I think I would have died of hunger. I can’t do this again.

Reviewed 24 March 2014 via mobile

We've eaten here several times and its one of our favorites. The food is wonderful, and the service is always great. My husband loves their ribs, and also the catfish strips. My favorites are the Southwestern Tilapia and the Southwestern Cobb Salad, which is ultra fresh with a delicious corn and bean salsa. This is a popular place!

Reviewed 22 March 2014

Great Food and Great Service !!
Ate here several times while staying at the Candlewood Suites. The two should work together promoting each other, being they are on the outskirts of town (hidden gems ).
Food was always good, hot and fresh – deserts are awesome (raspberry cheesecake).
Drinks are awesome and not water down. Great atmosphere.

If I were to change anything – have the wait staff pay close attention to customers (tables) regarding serving time. Just saying – don’t serve an appetizer or soup/salad and two minutes later bring out the entrée. Too much food at once. Serve it in moderation, and ask the customer if they would prefer if you placed the entrée order when they have finished.

All and All, great place to unwind !!

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

My family has visited Santa Fe often since they opened. We always enjoy our meal & have never been disappointed. Very popular place, so you may have to wait 20-30 minutes on the weekend, but it's well worth the wait.

Reviewed 26 January 2014

This is one of the most popular restaurants in Enterprise for a reason. Good variety - chicken, fish, sandwiches, burgers, salads, etc. - and pretty good service. They have seating for big parties and small. The management is very good. We love Lynette. We probably eat here at least once a week and will continue to do so. Great place on the south side of the bypass.