“Great!”

La Bamba Mexican Cafe
Ranked #9 of 92 Restaurants in Enterprise
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 3 October 2012

I love Mexican Food, and this restaurant had great service. The good came out quick, fresh and hot. The atmosphere was pleasant also

Reviewed 20 August 2012

Portion sizes were reduced, beans tasted spoiled, meat was gristley and tough, and my favorite salsa was changed. Sadly, my favorite location for LaBamba closed.

Reviewed 6 July 2012

The service is good. My husband thinks they have the best chile reinos( I cant spell) I get fajitas and they are good. Managment is poor.

Reviewed 26 May 2012

There was a bug in my ice in my margarita. Need I say more?

Reviewed 23 April 2012

I've eaten here several times over the past few years. The food is consistently good. Best Mex in Enterprise.

1  Thank Thekeithman