“Good Old Fashioned Down Home cooking”
Review of Annie's

Annie's
Ranked #4 of 92 Restaurants in Enterprise
Cuisines: American
Description: Local owned and operated, not chain.
Description: Local owned and operated, not chain.
Reviewed 29 May 2014

If you are looking for upscale dining, this isn't the place. The service is quick and friendly. The food is excellent. Try their hamburgers, they are wonderful.

1  Thank Charles B

Reviewed 26 May 2014 via mobile

I was very excited to try Annies based on all the reviews, however when my 5 yr old son received his food, we were very surprised to see a neon red hot dog. This hot dog was obviously low quality and red food coloring was very apparent inside the dog. We told them that my son is sensitive to dyes but even if he wasn't I wouldn't have let him eat that hot dog. Even my husband who usually never complains was taken aback by it. I am just disappointed that annies would serve this low quality dog. Beside that, our hamburgers were ok but a little too salty for me and fries were nothing special. We did however enjoy the corn nuggets.

Reviewed 25 April 2014

This has been my favorite place in Enterprise for years. The lunch specials are always great or if you are a big eater the 'large' cheeseburger is my suggestion. Mrs Lee bought this when it was a smokey old pool hall with a grill and 2 or 3 tables. Now it seats over 50 and many times it's packed with locals who know where the good food is. Thanks Mrs Lee!

1  Thank M J S
Reviewed 21 April 2014 via mobile

In town in business. Found this place in TA. The food came out hot and fairly quick. The BLT was as you expected...bacon crisp and toasted white bread. The mushrooms were frozen, but good. The best thing I had was the homemade eggrolls. They were fresh and much better and larger than any ones I have ever had at a Chinese restaurant. Momma knows how to make them. Momma was our server, too. She was quick with a smile. Everyone worked together to serve the lunch crowd. I like that.

1  Thank Arlene32182
Reviewed 16 March 2014

I nominated this place for Diners, Drive-in's, and Dives, if that tells you anything. It meets the Diner/Dive label. This is a loud, rough-around-the-edges establishment but the food is amazing!!! Brothers own this place and you can see their mom hand patting out the hamburger patties. They have some wonderful specials. I have NEVER had a bad meal here. I love the specials, chicken parmesan, and the chicken Alfredo. Thursday and Friday nights are steak nights and it is the best place to get steak in Enterprise. The burgers and patty melts are also not to be missed. This is a local favorite for a reason. Stop by, have a meal, and then walk around beautiful downtown Enterprise. Open Monday through Friday for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

2  Thank GermFreak