“Great Beer Selection”

Ranked #1 of 85 Restaurants in Enterprise
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Child-friendly, Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Mellow Mushroom Pizza Bakers is a pizzeria providing stone baked pizza with spring water dough and fresh premium toppings. We offer a variety of menu items including hoagies, salads, appetizers, pretzels, calzones, vegan options, and gluten free dough. If you are looking for a cold beverage there is no need to look any further as we have 50+ craft beers on draft. We also offer a full bar with an impressive cocktail menu. Our restaurant is a laid back casual family friendly environment and has something for all ages.
Enterprise, Alabama
“Great Beer Selection”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

Not a lot of good beer places in Enterprise, but MM has a really good one. Great pizza and staff to go along with it. Josh is the guy who waits in me and he is awesome.

Enterprise
“YUMMY”
Reviewed 5 March 2014

Great atmosphere for the family. Lots to look at, kids loved it. Food was very good, fast service. Lots to choose from, not just pizzas. Lunch time is pretty crowded, but you get seated very fast and you don't wait to get served. We will be back soon.

• Visited March 2014
Enterprise, Alabama
“Crowded on Friday evenings-but great food!!”
Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

One of our favorite pizzas, great salads & good bread! It is crowded on Friday evenings unless you get there real early between 4-5....it's a very open atmosphere, a little loud & the chairs are more comfortable than the booths, but we go at least once a month for our mellow mushroom fix!! Yummy!!!!

• Visited March 2014
Jefferson, South Dakota
“Wish I had one back home!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

I am in love with this place! Came by myself for dinner one evening & it was definitely the most amazing calzone I have ever had! Not to mention all of the staff was soo nice! Even helpful! I had asked where to get a pedicure, since I am not from Enterprise, and had about 3 waitresses come over and give reccomendations! Even drawing me a map to show me how to get to one of the salons! I loved this place so much that I went back the next day for lunch after I picked my hubby up from Ft. Rucker! We had the pizza and it was awesome! I highly recommend the White Rabbit in pizza or calzone! SOOO YUMMY!
Wish I had one back home. I would frequent it all the time!!!

Visited February 2014
Jefferson, South Dakota
“Wish I had one back home!”
Reviewed 18 February 2014

Wish I had one back home. I would frequent it all the time!!!

• Visited February 2014