“We enjoyed our stay, Nice & Helpful Staff”

Holiday Inn Express Enterprise
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Reviewed 10 February 2013

We stayed at this hotel for over a week. The hotel itself was nice and clean, the breakfast was good with many choices and changed daily. I found the staff were more than helpful. The location is close to most everything in Enterprise.
We were lucky to be there for cookies couple of night when leaving for dinner.
The reason the previous reviewer didn't get any cookies was probably when like this; the person in front of us was "Greedy" and took 6 cookies upon arrival.
The rate was a nice value, I can buy my own cookies.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family

Reviewed 3 November 2012

I am a huge fan of HIE hotels however this one is just okay. There are stained carpets in the rooms, bathrooms need updates as there is dark black mold on the shower hand rails and floor tile/base board tile damaged or broken. the breakfast is nice and has several choices. Outside is groomed and looks nice. Front desk staff are okay but not very knowledgeable when an issue comes up. yes I would stay again but nexy trip here I will try a different hotel first.

Room Tip: front of hotel is just an noisy as the back so its hit or miss.
  • Stayed: November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2012 via mobile

Rate was what I needed. Hotel was fine and comfortable. Service was good, Especially when I needed for a cable for my computer. It was no problem. My only complaint is the in room coffee maker looked dirty and old And they didn't provide hot water for tea in the lobby so I Went without. And I miss the cookies that the Hampton Inn Provides. But the Hampton could meet Perdiem so the Holiday Inn express Got my business

• Stayed: October 2012
Reviewed 6 October 2012 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel several times and have always had very good experiences. It is pretty typical of the HI-Express chain - comfortable, quiet, well-located, good breakfast, excellent service. Altogether a solid choice when in Enterprise.

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I would stay here again when in the area - a good choice for business travelers, some excellent dining options nearby, staff was very welcoming and helpful, the usual HI Express hot and cold breakfast choices included, no complaints.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 July 2012

The management and staff are very committed to making your stay very pleasant. They have a good breakfast.

Room Tip: Ask for a corner room.
  • Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 May 2012

After a bad experience at another hotel in the area, this hotel felt like home. The front desk was efficient; they gave my son a significant military discount (shows Holiday Inn values our courageous soldiers); The room was very clean and spacious. The breakfast was also surprisingly good being that is was complimentary. I would recommend this hotel to my family & friends.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family