“Bad maintenance and horrible management”

Holiday Inn Express Enterprise
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Atlanta, Georgia
“Bad maintenance and horrible management”
Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed here a week ago for my nieces graduation and this was by far one of the dirtiest hotels I have been in. First of all the tv and phone did not work. The sheets had stains on them and there was dust everywhere especially on the lamp shades and head board. People with bad allergies will definitely not be able to stay here. I walked into the bathroom and immediately spotted mildew in the toilet, and hair in the bathtub. The carpet in the hallways had stains everywhere. The guest bathroom was just disgusting! There was urine all over the toilet seat, again mildew in the toilet bowl, and no soap in the soap dispenser. Also they could use fresh water to mop the lobby... The hotel staff was very friendly, but when asked to speak with the GM I believe his name Bob Andrews he was never there. I asked if I could leave a message for him to call me and I never got a phone call. I stayed here about a year ago and it was great, but this will definitely be the last time. .

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Enterprise, responded to this review, 17 June 2013
Dear Ashley K,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Enterprise, AL.

Orlando A.
Case Manager
IHGCare

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed 3 March 2013

After we got to our room, we found hairs on our pillowcases and bed sheets. The volume on the television in the room would go from barely audible to extreemly loud within minutes. When I picked up the phone to report these issues to the desk, my phone didn't work. I travel to Enterprise at least once a month and will not be staying here again!!

• Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Enterprise, responded to this review, 20 March 2013
Dear AngelaBrown1975,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Please accept my sincerest apologies for falling short of your expectations. Rest assured that your comments about the room amenities have been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions.

Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Janice A
Case Manager
IHGCare

Travellers are raving about these Enterprise hotels

Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed 10 February 2013

We stayed at this hotel for over a week. The hotel itself was nice and clean, the breakfast was good with many choices and changed daily. I found the staff were more than helpful. The location is close to most everything in Enterprise.
We were lucky to be there for cookies couple of night when leaving for dinner.
The reason the previous reviewer didn't get any cookies was probably when like this; the person in front of us was "Greedy" and took 6 cookies upon arrival.
The rate was a nice value, I can buy my own cookies.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled with family
Missouri
Reviewed 3 November 2012

I am a huge fan of HIE hotels however this one is just okay. There are stained carpets in the rooms, bathrooms need updates as there is dark black mold on the shower hand rails and floor tile/base board tile damaged or broken. the breakfast is nice and has several choices. Outside is groomed and looks nice. Front desk staff are okay but not very knowledgeable when an issue comes up. yes I would stay again but nexy trip here I will try a different hotel first.

Room Tip: front of hotel is just an noisy as the back so its hit or miss.
  • Stayed November 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 October 2012 via mobile

Rate was what I needed. Hotel was fine and comfortable. Service was good, Especially when I needed for a cable for my computer. It was no problem. My only complaint is the in room coffee maker looked dirty and old And they didn't provide hot water for tea in the lobby so I Went without. And I miss the cookies that the Hampton Inn Provides. But the Hampton could meet Perdiem so the Holiday Inn express Got my business

• Stayed October 2012
Waco, Texas
Reviewed 6 October 2012 via mobile

I've stayed at this hotel several times and have always had very good experiences. It is pretty typical of the HI-Express chain - comfortable, quiet, well-located, good breakfast, excellent service. Altogether a solid choice when in Enterprise.

• Stayed September 2012
Baltimore, Maryland
Reviewed 1 October 2012

I would stay here again when in the area - a good choice for business travelers, some excellent dining options nearby, staff was very welcoming and helpful, the usual HI Express hot and cold breakfast choices included, no complaints.

• Stayed June 2012, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
#7 of 8 in Enterprise
Hampton Inn Ozark
Hampton Inn Ozark
#1 of 6 in Ozark

Been to Holiday Inn Express Enterprise? Share your experiences!