“Another Great Stay in Enterprise, AL”

Holiday Inn Express Enterprise
Ranked #8 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Reviewed 5 November 2013

A clean and comfortable room awaited us as we arrived in Enterprise after traveling to see family. The bed and pillows were very soft and comfortable. There was a good breakfast available with our stay. I did not make it to the gym but it looked like it would be just perfect. It was a large room with microwave, refridgerator, wi-fi and nice tv. The staff is friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again next time.

Room Tip: Room 225 was an end room with a good view and lots of extra room.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

We booked a room at this hotel the day before arriving. We love Holiday Inn Expresses. Never had an issue with any. This one however is filthy. We checked in and had to call the deck to have the bathroom recleaned. The lampshades are grey they are so dirty. The sheets are stained and have hair on them. We can't leave to get another hotel because we've already checked in. The staff seems to not care how customers feel. We bought Clorox wipes and will be recleaning the bathroom. And Lysol that we will be spraying on the beds before sleeping in them. And to top it all off, when we booked this room I made it clear we had a pet and needed the total price. When we check in I was informed of a pet fee. I have no problem paying one but it was not the price given on the phone. I will never revisit this hotel ever.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Doodlebugs2001
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 2 October 2013

Dear Doodlebugs2001,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay.

I apologize that the level of cleanliness in your room did not meet your expectations. Our goal is to ensure all of our guests are provided with a clean, comfortable room. Please be assured that cleanliness is of the utmost concern to us and feedback such as yours is taken very seriously.

We do hope you will choose to stay with us again so we can have the opportunity to provide you with a better experience. Your feedback is indeed of utmost importance to us and rest assured that actions will be taken to ensure our guests continue to enjoy superlative levels of service and comfort that they expect when staying at our hotel. We hope that you give us a chance to change your perception of our hotel.

Dhan M

Reviewed 15 September 2013 via mobile

• Stayed: September 2013
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2013

Dear Doodlebugs2001,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on your stay.

Dhan M

Reviewed 6 July 2013

We stayed here just one night. We were on our way to Panama City Beach, Fl. The internet was horrible. They gave us a password and we barely could get on to the internet. The breakfast was just ok, nothing compared to Hampton Inn or Marriott. I would probably not stay there again unless there wasn't anything else available.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2013

Dear Donna_Newburgh_IN,

Thank you for staying with us and providing us with your valuable feedback. We always try our best to ensure we meet our guests needs & expectations and on this occasion we apologize for your disappointment with the internet and the breakfast you had. Rest assured that we take all comments and suggestions to heart so that we can improve and provide the exceptional service that our guests expect and deserve. I sincerely hope you stay with us again in the future so we can show you just how exceptional we can be.

Thank you again for your review and have a wonderful day!

Karen C

Reviewed 3 June 2013

I stayed here a week ago for my nieces graduation and this was by far one of the dirtiest hotels I have been in. First of all the tv and phone did not work. The sheets had stains on them and there was dust everywhere especially on the lamp shades and head board. People with bad allergies will definitely not be able to stay here. I walked into the bathroom and immediately spotted mildew in the toilet, and hair in the bathtub. The carpet in the hallways had stains everywhere. The guest bathroom was just disgusting! There was urine all over the toilet seat, again mildew in the toilet bowl, and no soap in the soap dispenser. Also they could use fresh water to mop the lobby... The hotel staff was very friendly, but when asked to speak with the GM I believe his name Bob Andrews he was never there. I asked if I could leave a message for him to call me and I never got a phone call. I stayed here about a year ago and it was great, but this will definitely be the last time. .

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 17 June 2013

Dear Ashley K,

First of all, thank you very much for your recent stay at our hotel. I am so sorry to see you did not enjoy your overall experience with us. We’d like to obtain some additional detail regarding your experience so we have sent you a private message. We hope to have the honor of serving you again should your travels bring you back to Enterprise, AL.

Orlando A.

Reviewed 3 March 2013

After we got to our room, we found hairs on our pillowcases and bed sheets. The volume on the television in the room would go from barely audible to extreemly loud within minutes. When I picked up the phone to report these issues to the desk, my phone didn't work. I travel to Enterprise at least once a month and will not be staying here again!!

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Enterprise, responded to this reviewResponded 20 March 2013

Dear AngelaBrown1975,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns. Please accept my sincerest apologies for falling short of your expectations. Rest assured that your comments about the room amenities have been documented and will be forwarded to the appropriate departments for necessary actions.

Thank you for staying with us and we all hope to have an opportunity to serve you again.

Janice A

Reviewed 10 February 2013

We stayed at this hotel for over a week. The hotel itself was nice and clean, the breakfast was good with many choices and changed daily. I found the staff were more than helpful. The location is close to most everything in Enterprise.
We were lucky to be there for cookies couple of night when leaving for dinner.
The reason the previous reviewer didn't get any cookies was probably when like this; the person in front of us was "Greedy" and took 6 cookies upon arrival.
The rate was a nice value, I can buy my own cookies.

• Stayed: December 2012, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
Candlewood Suites Enterprise
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ozark
Hampton Inn Ozark
Hampton Inn Ozark
#1 of 6 in Ozark

Been to Holiday Inn Express Enterprise? Share your experiences!