“The worst Holiday Inn that I have seen.”

Holiday Inn Express Enterprise
Ranked #7 of 8 Hotels in Enterprise
Marianna, FL
“The worst Holiday Inn that I have seen.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 March 2014

The man at the front desk was very nice, but that is the only nice thing that I can say about this place. I booked a room, non smoking with my 3 children. When we checked it, there were no other rooms available so we had to take the smoking room as our trip was already paid for. There was a couple next door yelling and fighting, cursing through the walls at 11:30 at night! We did not receive two double beds, we had to share a king, even though we booked doubles. Breakfast was just okay, but nowhere near as good as what we have seen in other Holiday Inns. Extremely disappointing. Oh, did I mention that we paid almost $100 for one night at this horrible place?

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank MrsMonk1010
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Enterprise, responded to this review, 1 April 2014
Dear MrsMonk1010,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the accommodations you received prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We take all of the reviews we receive very seriously as they allow us to identify areas that may benefit from additional attention. We have shared your comments with the staff and we’re confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Adrian D
IHGCare

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (18)
Shawnee Mission, Kansas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I have stayed here four times in three months and really enjoyed it. The staff is always helpful (although new night manager every time I have visited), the breakfast is typical Holiday Inn Express style, and the coffee is really bad, but that is true for all the HIE's. Room wifi is decent usually but has gone completely down at my last stay.

I would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in Enterprise or the surrounding areas.

Room Tip: Most rooms are fine, second floor has multiple nice rooms.
  • Stayed March 2014, travelled on business
Macon, Georgia
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

I and many other members of my family stayed at this hotel due to a death in our family. I am a Priority Club member and stay at Holday Inn Express often. This hotel was by far the worst experience at a HIE I have ever had. The hotel does not recognize Priority Club members with a bag or anything else upon check-in. The WiFi is unusable and the staff says that the owner will not upgrade it. Housekeeping only partially cleans the rooms each night. I had an issue with my bill that could not be resolved before I left due to no manager on duty. Would never stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank GA_Traveler30534
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Enterprise, responded to this review, 30 January 2014
Dear GA_Traveler30534,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your stay. It is unfortunate the WiFi prevented you from fully enjoying your time at the hotel. We are confident the necessary adjustments will be made, in order to achieve complete guest satisfaction.

Ben J
IHGCare

Travellers are raving about these Enterprise hotels

Clarksville, Tennessee
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 January 2014

On January 11, 2014 we checked into the HIE for TDY. Not only did the clerk not have our reservation or the five other people we were withs reservation, but she was completely clueless. All of us travelling from over 7 hours away. She finds us a room, 227, we go upstairs and check it out. This is what we found:

Used soap in tub
used shampoo on counter
used lotion on counter
left over coffee in pot
crumbs on floor

I called the front desk attendant to report this and of course, there was no answer. I went down to the front desk and she was nowhere to be found. I left her a note telling her the situation and our room number, and she never contacted us. I went back down there three hours later and you guessed it, she was nowhere to be found again.

That night, the people above us were having some sort of get together in their room, and there was not a moments peace. Not to mention the herd of senior citizens in the hallway by our door who decided to congregate for 20 minutes and talk at midnight while we were sleeping (or trying to)

Breakfast was a bust, the pancake maker was broken, the elevator smelled awful and the juice concentrate wasnt mixed with water....which we found out the hard way.

All in all, this was a total bust, we wasted $130 on a room that was substandard at best and will not return. I will be advising all of our military counterparts to look to the Hampton Inn for lodging in Ft Rucker.

Room Tip: Dont choose one here!
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank prunedamom
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Enterprise, responded to this review, 29 January 2014
Dear prunedamom,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments. We are sorry that you didn’t find your stay as pleasant as you would have hoped due to the issues with the room condition, the service you received and the breakfast. Rest assured that we will take your comments under consideration so they will help us become the best hotel we can be. We hope you give us the privilege to continue to serve you in the near future.

Karen C
Palm Harbor, Florida, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

Stayed with son and 2 grandchildren, and we were very pleased with the cleanliness of the facility, and especially our room. The beds and pillows were fantastic, so I was able to get 3 good nights sleep while we were there. The front desk staff were very helpful with directions and suggestions. This was our first trip to the area, so it was appreciated. The breakfast provided a variety for all of us. The refrigeration was not working in the juice dispenser, but other than that, we all got good service in the breakfast room.

Room Tip: We were in the back of hotel, which I felt was better. In our room, they had a thin sheer curtain, w...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Smyrna, Georgia, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013

my room was on the first floor. it was a decent size room, king suite. only gripe is that there were not enough outlets in the room. had to unplug the alarm clock to charge my phone and brew my coffee on the desk. Also not having central a/c was suprising. i thought the property was newer than that. i dont prefer constantly getting up to adjust temp. service was good! LOVE the fact that there is a Mellow Mushroom within walking distance. I could not believe that Mellow Mushroom picked Enterprise for one of their restaurants but I may decide to come back just for that!!

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business
Atlanta, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 November 2013

A clean and comfortable room awaited us as we arrived in Enterprise after traveling to see family. The bed and pillows were very soft and comfortable. There was a good breakfast available with our stay. I did not make it to the gym but it looked like it would be just perfect. It was a large room with microwave, refridgerator, wi-fi and nice tv. The staff is friendly and helpful. We will definitely stay here again next time.

Room Tip: Room 225 was an end room with a good view and lots of extra room.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enterprise
Fairfield Inn & Suites Enterprise
BEST WESTERN PLUS Circle Inn
Hampton Inn Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
#1 of 8 in Enterprise
Candlewood Suites Enterprise
Baymont Inn & Suites Ozark
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Ozark

Been to Holiday Inn Express Enterprise? Share your experiences!