“Best sushi in enterprise”
Review of Saki Sushi

Saki Sushi
Ranked #34 of 89 Restaurants in Enterprise
Cuisines: Asian
Reviewed 20 May 2014 via mobile

They have the best sushi in enterprise. They always have provided me with great service. I have a young infant so get orders to go most of the time. There lunches are great food and prices!

Reviewed 4 March 2014 via mobile

Love this place! Great food for lower cost due to lower overhead. Always busy! Cleaner than the Japanese place across town....

Reviewed 3 December 2013

My husband and I had eaten lunch here earlier in the day and thought we would come back for dinner with our daughter, her boyfriend and his parents. We were looking forward to a good meal...We arrived and put our name in for a table for six. The tables were turning at the time and the girl said it would be fifteen minutes so we said we would wait. Instead of waiting to put two tables together so we could be seated and letting the diners who came in AFTER us wait, many patrons(over 20 in variations of 2-3-4 people) came in after us and were seated immediately in a newly vacated table. This went on for over 35 minutes. My husband and the other Dad brought it to her attention and she shrugged and said there wasn't a table open for us yet. I don't know if the girl didn't want our business or was lacking brainpower and management skills - I think it was the latter. We left and went next door to Ruby Tuesday's where we were seated in less than three minutes and had good food AND great service. So, if you have more than four people in your dining party, forget about Saki Sushi and go somewhere else. I'll never come back here again.

2  Thank Carol B
Reviewed 2 June 2013

My son and I love to have sushi dates. My husband is not into sushi. We love going here. I love the jalapeño roll and the steamed dumplings. For those not into sushi there is also teriyaki bowls as well. This was a surprise to find. They can be very busy at lunch and there can be a wait. I would recommend adding another waitress or a bus boy to help or even a dedicated hostess.

Reviewed 6 May 2013

This was pretty good , takes forever for the server to take your order and your order will often not come the way you ordered it. Nice, but slllooowwww. Food was great.