“Poorly Maintained Buffet”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Enterprise
“Poorly Maintained Buffet”
Reviewed 20 September 2013

This buffet has gotten so bad in the past couple years, that we refused to go there. They take no pride in preparing the food, the buffet upkeep or the cleanliness of the place.
The food is usually dried up, bland and overall just of bad quality.
The bathroom are the worst I have ever seen. It doesn't matter what time of day we visited, they where always nasty. I don't want to know what it looks like in the kitchen.
The only good thing I can say is that we never got sick from their food.

• Visited June 2013
4 Thank justme36330

Enterprise, Alabama
“Don't waste your money.”
Reviewed 30 July 2013

The Buffet needs help. The food quality is second rate. It's like mac and cheese from a can. It could be a lot better. It's way too pricy. Go to Fire House Subs instead. It's right next door and costs less. No, I don't have a vested interest in Fire House Subs. Ryans is just that bad.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank Kenneth B
Dothan, Alabama
“Needs Work!”
Reviewed 31 March 2013 via mobile

I was disappointed with my visit today. The serving line was sloppy and a number of dishes needed to refilled. The fruit/salad bar was lacking too, only a choice of two items. This place needs a complete overhaul!

4 Thank Big_Globe_Traveler
Thomasville, Georgia
“Have been there many times - always clean and fresh”
Reviewed 21 February 2013

This is one of the few buffets I could recommend to anyone. The staff are always so helpful. The salad bar is just delicious - always changed out if it looks picked over. The hot food is kept hot and fresh with a nice variety of choices. And of course the dessert is just superb - always a scoop of butter pecan ice cream is available to top off the wonderful meal.

Visited January 2013
Fort Rucker, Alabama, United States
“Not worth it.”
Reviewed 9 February 2013

I will not go back to Ryan's. It does not matter that it is a buffet, the food is still very disappointing. The quality is subpar at best. I hope they get it together, because the town deserves it. If you ask me, I would say skip Ryans all together.

Visited January 2013