“Average”

Cuisines: American, Healthy
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed 23 September 2013

My family and I normally love Cheeburger, but since this location opened, we just have not been blown away. The first time we tried it, the burgers were burned, dry and the poor servers just looked & acted a little lost. So we went back several months later and gave it another go. Service was somewhat better (mostly teenage servers) but again, the food was just so so. We like the Dothan location much better.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

The burgers were very good, I recommend. The menu is confusing. the waitress we had was helpful and was very patient, My sister changed her order 3 times and the waitress never lost her smile or never got confused. They have a good selection of milkshakes you can mix up the different flavors. Very good shakes.
I can't find any bad things to say, okay I got one. there was no views of anything except the parking lot.

The price? There was 3 of us, we ordered 3 burgers, 3 shakes, 2 cokes and 1 medium fries. the bill was 43.00. The medium fries are enough for 6 or 8, with a regular meal, so you get a huge amount of fries and they good to, they are not real crispy like Burger kings [which i like] but are good. So I think the price is just a little expensive but for the variety and service not really.
Definitely recommend, pretty good place.

Reviewed 3 August 2013

My husbands favorite place to get a burger! It is unique in the way that you can order whatever you want from so many toppings... great burgers! It isn't your traditional drive thru burger place, but worth the wait and worth the price!

Reviewed 17 July 2013

This is definitely not your your average burger joint. You walk in, you are seated and given a menu. Our young waitress was extremely knowledgable and helpful. Everything is prepared to order, so this is not really fast food; it took us about 15 minutes to get our order. The portions were a nice size, but it didn't leave me with the urge to hurry back. A great little place for a lot of faithful customers, but it will have to grow on me.

Reviewed 7 June 2013

We enjoy these hamburgers, you can chose from a huge list of items to go on your burger, a few are at an extra charge, but most are not! The burgers aren't greasy and you get to choose the size patty you want as well! Almost all the burgers have to be cut in half so that you can hold and eat them with a little grace! You've got to try it at least once! I guarantee you'll be back!! The fries are also good! And the onion rings!! Get a "Fring" Basket (Fries & Onion Rings)